~*^*~boop~*^*~

(DO NOT QUESTION THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER)

After we got over 100 iron ores and about 300 pieces of cobblestone, we headed back to the base. " Do you wana do it my way, or the fu-" He was interrupted by me yelling "THE FUN WAY OF CORSE!!!". "That's what I thought. Well, get your 3DMG ready" "Check and ready". "Let's do this". We both took off, dogging/killing all the Titans that cross our path, we turned around and shot up, me killing a jumping abnormal and Jordan killing a 12 meter. I touched the porch a split second before he did. "How many did you kill?" He asked. "3 crawlers, 2 abnormals, and 5 12 meters." "Nice!". We both walked in to Elisabeth and Sydney looking at us, smiling. "What?" we both said in union. "Nnnothing..." Elisabeth said all goofy-like. What was that all about? Anyway, Jordan and I went to the supply crates and put in the cobblestone in and put the iron into the community chest. Afterward, Jordan said "Hay, have you ever been in my room?" "No, but I would like to see it." then it struck me. The time! It was 12:56! "Crap, I can't do it right now, I promised my mom I would eat lunch, sorry! See ya in 10!" "Oh.. Ok, then bye I guess..." I swiped my left hand and teleported back to my room.