part 2

It was only two in the afternoon and T'chala decided to enroll Shuri at midtown high.

The principal sat at his desk not sure what to do, "so you want enroll the princess of wakanda in to midtown high, I'm sure there are better schools than midtown."

"yes, we have reasons to enroll her here." T'chala said.

"well I'll need you fill out a few forms and tell me if there are any special requests that you want." he said.

Shuri filled out the form, the first thing 'name: Shuri T'cha-parker' she didn't lie on any legal document, 'age: 18' 'medical conditions: N/A' 'special needs: N/A' that was the whole form.

She handed it to the principal, "any requests before I process this?"

"yes can you please put her in the same classes as Peter Parker." T'chala asked.

The paper work was done and Tony had explained why Peter missed a day of school.

They went to the building Tony had given the Parkers, it was a large ten story building that was a restored laboratory with the top two stories renovated into an apartment, they had to admit it was a great building perfect for them.

The last piece of their trip was to visit aunt May, Peter knocked on the door with Tony standing next to him, May opened the door, "Peter oh my god you're OK."

"it OK May, I was helping Mr Stark." Peter said as she hugged him.

Shuri felt intimated by the woman, T'chala stepped forward, "hello Ms Parker, it is good to see you again."

May quickly bowed to the royals, "to what do I owe the pleasure."

T'chala pushed Shuri ford, "h-he-hello Ms Parker, I'm Shuri." she introduced her self quietly.

Something felt wrong to May, why would a princess so quiet and nervous, "what's wrong, don't me Peter did something?" she thought Peter might done something to up set them.

The king looked at May, "oh on, we came to inform you that dew to an completion during the mission, that caused Shuri and Peter to be married." he didn't want to imply did anything wrong.

May stood there processing this fact, she moved over to the couch, "so, you're telling me my nephew got married."

"that's right May," Tony tried comforting her.

"I don't have enough room to have another person here." she knew why all them where there, Shuri would be living with them.

"don't worry, Stark already took care of their living arrangements." T'chala informed her, they talked about what happened and the lies they where going to tell the public, Peter had fail to speak wakandan and asked Shuri to marry his and Shuri got flustered and said yes and T'chala had asked them if they wanted a wakandan wedding the next day, thinking his sister would never meet another person as qualified as Peter and not thinking ahead they got flustered more, said yes and got married. That was the public story if the news asked.

After Peter packed his clothes they said goodbye and gave her the address for Peter and Shuri's house. The rest of the night was uneventful because the newlyweds where to nervous to talk until it was time for bed, one bedroom and one king size bed to use with a note for each of them.

'Peter/Shuri we knew you like Peter/Shuri and hope you get closer, we're all routing for you." their notes were almost identical.

"so this might shock you but," Shuri broke the silence, "I do find you kind of attractive but I didn't want a relationship because of distance and I barely know you." she decided to smash the barrier between them with a cannonball of a statement.