Chapter 8

•Hayes's pov•
There's something wrong with Maddie. She was looking at a boy playing football with his friends so I pulled her aside and talked to her.
"What's wrong, is everything ok?"
"Hayes what do you mean"
"Well you keep looking at that boy over there"
"It's someone that I didn't want to be here. he'll ruin everything"she mumbled the last part but I still heard it.
"Who? Why would he ruin everything?"
"His name is John and back at school I had a crush on him and now that he is here I feel like some of them are coming back, don't get me wrong I really, really like you, I might even love you but that depends on if you may love me...."
"Maddie I love you and I will fight for you if I need to but if you like him I'll back off."
"Aww Hayes! And no please I love you so much!Do you want me to tell you about school now?"
"Please do,I don't want secrets"
"Okay, here I go....in school starting in 2nd grade I got bullied, a lot. when I moved schools in 4th I didn't get any better, girls called me a slut, whore, and other things. And in 6th grade I got my first 'boyfriend' let's call him J, J started to like another girl and then he broke up with me. Something in my head snapped and I got depressed and I did some things. Now because of you guys I started to love myself a little bit more. the end."
"Maddie, oh my god!"
"I'll show you later because I've told only Liz."
"Okay" I felt like I was going to cry I love her but she didn't love herself.
•Maddie's pov•
I just told Hayes about me being depressed and he looked like he was going to cry so I grabbed him and just held on for what seemed like forever but it felt nice.
"Let's go get you to meet the boys"
"Okay! Thank you for not leaving me."
"I would never dream of it"
Once we got back we played volleyball, the teams are Jack G, Matt,Carter,Jenna,Jacob,Aaron, Liz on one and the other was me, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Jack J,Taylor, and Shawn on ours. Jack G served it and I hit it over to Taylor and he spiked it over. Then Shawn served it to Hayes he hit it to Cam and he hit it over to Carter, he hit it to Liz then to Jenna and over to Jack J he hit it to right in front of Aaron and Jacob. It was intense!
•Jenna's pov(new pov👏)•
John is here and he hurt Maddie bad, I really hope he doesn't do it again.
•John's pov•
Maddie has gotten way cuter than the last time. I liked her in 7th grade but I didn't ask her out. Now is my chance to get her back, but what do I do about the Hayes guy....
•Cam's pov•
Maddie is like my little sister and I hope that Hayes or that boy that looks at her, won't break her heart.☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️Okay so the pov was going all over the place but I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you like it then you can vote or favourite it. Lots of Love❤️