[Solivagant]

"Let's go on a friendly date!"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

The weekend came by swiftly. A Saturday, currently 10 AM."What should i probably do today?" I mumbled to myself while caressing Lulu's fur softly. I don't have any activity to do nor do i want to meet people. I'm lonely and i know that. Suddenly, the bell rang. "Huh?" I got up from the sofa and head to the door.

As soon as i open it, my eyes met with a pair of black ones. "What?" I rolled my eyes.
"Are you free today?" Jaemin leaned against the wall slyly. "No, why?" I think i know what he's gonna say later on.

"Let's go on a friendly date!"

I almost widened my eyes out upon hearing that. Is he serious right now? That was not what i was expecting. "No." I closed the door but he stopped it with his foot. "I'm gonna crush your foot to pieces."

"Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "I'll treat you anything you want! Just go on a friendly date with me." He knocked on the door repetitively. I popped a vein and opened the door again. "Fine. But I'm going home by 3 PM." I said strictly.
"5 PM please?" He made puppy eyes and clasped both hands together.

"Listen, just because of what i did during the cake incident, doesn't mean i wanna be friends with you nor do i want to know you.
3 PM and that's final." I closed the door shut and got ready upstairs.

Did i actually agree? Sometimes i think I'm bipolar or some shit. After combing my hair, i took my phone and left my room.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"You look lovely." He smiled as we walk down the sidewalk shoulder to shoulder. Is he a flirt or something? I'm only wearing a pair of white jeans and black turtleneck. "No thank you." I sighed and sped up.

"Wait for me! You don't even know where are we going so stop being so stubborn sometimes." He hold onto my arm and we crossed the road. "Mind telling me?" He giggled and gave me a side glance. "It's a secret." "Secret my ass."

We finally arrived at our destination. A cafe?
"You're very-" He shushed my lips and dragged me inside. The fellow coworker nodded at him and brought out a dark green basket in her hands. "Have a nice day, sir." He took it happily and dragged me out of the cafe.

"This is not it! A date at a cafe would be too simple wouldn't it?" He smiled as we walk. "Friendly date." I muttered and snatched my arm from him. "I won't run." He frowned for a millisecond before facing to the front. "We're gonna have to hike this hill a little." I sighed and stared at the long high road that led to somewhere unknown.

A few minutes later, we finally reached the top. "Close your eyes." He ordered. Hell no, this is where the kidnapping happens-
"Just do it." I grunted and closed my eyes with both of my hands. "No peeking."

He led me to some place where i had to jump on big rocks and i could even hear the sound of water trailing. Oh no, is he bringing me to another dimension or something? Should've stayed at home.

"Open your eyes." I slowly removed my hands from my eyes and in front of me was the most breathtaking view I've ever seen. It's a field of different kinds of flowers. The air smells so sweet and pretty. I stood in my position and looked at Jaemin who has a toothy smile plastered.

"Shocked aren't you? Come on, let's find a suitable place to sit." I tailed behind him and we sat down in a shaded place. He placed the basket and sat down. "I bought lots of food! Let's enjoy our time together."

We chatted about a few things while eating and enjoying the peaceful view. "Say, why do you live alone?" I stopped chewing on the green grapes and stared blankly. "Personal reasons." I shrugged hoping he won't ask again.

"Oh. Well you can come to my house anytime you want! My mother would love to have you here." He gave me a container full of strawberries which i accepted quickly. "You sure loves fruits. What are your favourites?" I hummed before answering.

"Mangoes, strawberries, grapes and watermelon." I listed carefully and looked at Jaemin who was already staring at me with a sweet smile. My heart skipped a beat again. Dang it, not again.

"I'll keep that in mind! For now, here, taste my bibimbap! I made it myself with love." He smirked. "Yeah, bullshit." I took the spoon and shove a full mouth full of rice inside my mouth. The flavours burst perfectly and mix well. It's undeniably good.

"So? How is it?" He asked hopefully with clasped hands. "Calm down, it's not that special but just classic bibimbap taste." I looked at him secretly hoping he would give a different reaction.

Instead, he smiled and scooped another spoon of rice and sprinkled some sesame seeds on it. "Then, I'll improve it till you say it's perfect enough." He wiped my lips with his thumb before eating the bibimbap himself.
How annoying. I looked away and hid my smile.

The amount of fluff in this is immaculate ✌🏻😎