Right? [1]

A/N
Henry and his (ex)wife are already Divorced at this point in time!! Michael is 16, Elizabeth is 8 and CC is 5. Charlotte is 14 and Sammy (age 7) lives with is mother.

It was a chilly day in early February. Two men were sitting at a desk in a rather big business building, steaming coffee mugs next to them, warming their frozen fingertips. Those two also happen to be the founders of said business. Fazbear Entertainment, It was always their dream to open up their own franchise together. 

"Hey Will?" the short brown haired man asked the tall raven one. "Hm?" his best friend and colleague responded while he was looking at some blueprints, or rather, pretending to look at them. "Are you okay?" the other asked.

He noticed something was wrong with the other as soon as he had walked through the office doors that morning. His friend was a sickly pale shade with dark bags present under his eyes. The mans thoughts seemed to be focused anywhere but the work in front of him, which was highly unusual for a workaholic like William. 

It was obvious the man sat on the opposite side of the table was trying to avoid answering the question, pretending to focus even more on the blueprints in front of him. "William." Henry said sharply, making the other man look up, not meeting his eyes. "What's going on? You seem off today..." He said trailing off. "It's nothing. Stop worrying, I'm trying to focus." William replied just as sharply. "We both know that's a lie, Will. Please, you can trust me." Henry said softly. "I'm here for you, you know?"

And with that, tears started to form in Williams eyes, threatening to spill over. "I said it's nothing. Why can't you just leave me alone?!" The tall man replied harshly. "Bullshit. I've known you for nearly 15 years William, I can tell that something isn't right." The brunette said, watching tears streak down his friends face.

"It's just- It's Clara." William replied in a shaky voice. And that was all he could manage to say before he had an armful of his best friend, who either managed to develop teleportational abilities or jumped over the desk. He'd guess it was the second one. He returned the hug of course, simply because it would be rude not to. Not because it felt safe and comforting. At least that's what he was telling himself as he wrapped his arms around Henry's waist, his head nestled on the others Neck. 

Tears began to fall freely, but neither of them said a word. They stayed there for a little while, Henry silently comforting him until he felt the tears stop. "I think we should leave for the day,  its getting late. How about we go over to my place, we'll have a cup of tea and you can tell me about what's going on. Sound good?" The shorter one whispered, just loud enough for the other to hear. He felt rather than saw William nod, his head now resting on Henry's shoulder.

They got up slowly, starting to pack up their things before getting up, pulling their Jackets off of the racks before walking towards the parking lot, William a bit shakier than Henry. The cool air hit them like a brick as soon as they stepped out through the front doors, making them pull their Jackets tighter around themselves as they walked towards Henry's car. William had walked to work that morning, so luckily they didn't have to drive to Henry's place separately 

William didn't pick a fight about who would get to drive, for once, and went straight to the passenger side of the car, opening the door before climbing in and and fastening the seatbelt. This, for some reason, made Henry smile, even if just the tiniest bit. Copying his friends actions he got into the car on the driver's side, fastening the seatbelt before checking the mirrors and starting the engine.

The drive was mostly quiet, music flowing softly from the radio. It was almost too quiet.  He started smiling as he risked a quick glance to the passenger side of the car. William was asleep, curled up on the seat with his head rested on the cold glass of the car window. He looked almost peaceful like this, if it weren't for the bags under his eyes or the even more pale than usual shade of his skin. Thankfully, Henry's house wasn't much further away.

He pulled up to the house, quickly parking in the drive way before undoing his seatbelt and climbing out of the car as quietly as possible, trying his best not to wake his sleeping companion. He walked around the car to open the door for William, before coming to the realization that we won't be able to bring himself to wake him up. He carefully cracked open the car door, making sure to move William's head to rest against the headrest before opening it fully. 

He carefully undid the taller mans seatbelt before gently picking him up, Will's head now on his chest. He closed the car door with his foot, flinching at the volume of the noise it made. As they made their way towards the front door, Henry was more than mildly concerned at just how light William was. He felt almost frail in his arms as he tried to unlock the front door one-handed before stepping in and closing it after him.

The brunette walked over to the sofa, carefully setting his friend down on it before grabbing a blanket and pulling it over the sleeping figure. "Hey Dad!" He heard the voice of his daughter. "Hey Pumpkin. How was your day?" He replied in a hushed voice when he saw his daughter come down the stairs. "Everything okay? Why are being so quiet?" Charlotte replied with a curious look on her face.

Henry moved his gaze down to the sofa where the still sleeping William was situated, a fond look forming on his face. "Oooh, I see" Charlie said with a mischievous grin on her face. "And what's that supposed to mean?" The older man replied with a raised eye brow. He loved his daughter, he really did, but she loved to jump to conclusions sometimes. There was nothing like that going on between the two business partners. "Oh, It's nothing dad. Don't worry about it." His daughter replied, her grin widening as she threw him a wink and went back up the stairs to her room.

Henry let out a sigh at that. Teenagers. He decided to go to the kitchen to get started on the tea while his friend continued to sleep. He sat down on one of the kitchen stools as the water boiled, quickly skimming through the newspaper while he was at it. He poured the boiling water into two mugs before adding a teabag into each. Peppermint for himself and fruit tea for William. He added a dash of milk and a singular cube of sugar to the second mug, stirring it carefully before grabbing both of them and moving back to the living room. 

He gently set the steaming mugs down on the coffee table when he saw the figure hidden under to blanket started to stir in his sleep. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Henry said softly. "Shu' up." was all the muffled reply he got. He started chuckling at his friends antics, despite claiming it was all false accusations, William was almost the exact opposite of a morning person. Even when it was nearly 9pm.

"I made you some tea, Will. How are you doing?" worry seeped back into his voice. The other man had perked up at the mention of tea, but tried to shuffle back under the blanket as the question fell off of Henry's plumb lips. Henry, who had anticipated this move, already snagged the blanket off of the couch before throwing it over towards one of the armchairs. The man on the Sofa resorted to glaring daggers at the man sat on the armchair to his left as he stole his only "hiding place". 

William picked up the tea mug, gently lifting it to his lips before carefully  taking a sip, his gaze softening slightly with realization and familiarity. Only Henry would be able to remember how he liked his tea, he thought, a hint of a smile on his lips. "You want to talk about it?" Henry asked cautiously, not wanting to sprinkle salt into a very obvious wound. 

William looked over at his old friend, worry evident on his face. He was absentmindedly nibbling on his bottom lip, eyebrows furrowed and piercing eyes focused entirely on him. He duly noted the brunette nervously wrenching his fingers, a dust of pink playing on his cheeks. Henry looked adorable like this, William quietly thought to himself, before quickly shutting down his train of thought. Henry was his best friend, he should not have thoughts like that about him, he reprimanded himself as he closed his eyes and turned is attention back to his tea.

"It's Clara." William said after clearing his throat. 

(1582 Words)

Alrighty and that's it for the first Chapter of the Rewrite! Somehow managed to make these two even more oblivious to each other than in the original version xP Hope you guys enjoyed :D As always, feel free to leave a comment asking a question or pointing out any mistakes I may have made while writing this. See you in Chapter 2 ;)

-Jay