Chapter 17

"Oi! Tommo!" A familiar voice shouted. It was Liam. I didn't recognise him at first but woah he's changed a lot. I haven't seen him in years.

"Oh hey, Liam. This is Ha-"

"Harry!" Liam pulled me into a tight hug. I haven't seen him since I was in ninth grade which is a long time.

"Hey, Li." I hugged back. Louis was gapping from the side trying not to make things obvious.

"Ahem. Anyways, how're you and Zayn doing? I mean, you two are dating, you aren't?" Louis asked.

"Wait, you and Zayn are dating?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, for about two years now and we're doing great." Liam said, smiling.

"How're you two? Have anything excited planned today?"

"We're good. And yes we do have something very exciting happening today. We just need to wait for the right moment." Louis replied. I was thinking about all the things that might happen today. I mean today is the day that Louis and I um-kiss in front of Eleanor and expose her and all but.... I guess I'm just nervous.

"What might that be? Hm?" Liam asked, smirking.

We explained everything to Liam in detail what was happening today and Liam was astonished at the idea.

"Wait, wait. So you're telling me that Eleanor cheated on you and you're getting revenge on her by kissing each other and then exposing her?! That's the most creative idea I've ever heard of. I hope it goes out well, I really don't like her." We all laugh together. God I really think we should do this more often but except with Niall and Zayn.

"Hey Lou-" And then I was pulled into a kiss. I could hear people gasping but I really didn't care. Eleanor stood there still as a statue. Not moving any of her two-hundred and six bones she had in her body. I held on to Louis' jaw while his arms were around my waist.

"I-I CAN'T B-BELIEVE YOU L-L-LOUIS! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! WHY?! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND THIS IS HOW YOU GIVE IT BACK?!" She shouted.

"Take that back. You wanna know something. You cheated on me first. Harry saw you kissing Aiden in your room. Get over it, Love. You never loved me. I remember I invited you over last week and guess what you said? You declined the offer, saying that you were going to your friend, Sarah's house. I called her that night asking if you were alright because you wouldn't answer your phone and she said that you were never at her house that week. What a surprise? You were probably at Aiden's house snogging him until you had enough of him. I never want to see your filthy hands coming near me to ask for forgiveness, ever! Got that? Now get out." I was surprised that Eleanor actually walked away. I thought she would talk back to him making an even bigger problem but no. What really surprised me was Louis' way of pulling it off. Like that speech. It was simple but made so much sense. I wonder if he wrote it down and learnt all that by heart.

"So, Hazzy. What are we now, hm?" We both smirked.

"Something more than friends and for the last time, don't call me that....."

---------------

A\N: HELLO! I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT OVER YET AS THERE IS STILL THE EPILOGUE TO COME. I HOPE YOU'RE LIKING IT SO FAR! I LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. BYE!