Chapter 8

SpaceThing1: THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR THE BOOK! I have decided to split the book into 3 books.

Nate's P.O.V

I'm just walking on the street, back to Aphmau and Aaron's house, when I see something in a nearby trash can. It definitely is a notebook. But why it has a weird title on the cover. And why would somebody throw it away? Meh, doesn't matter.

I pick it up and put it in my backpack, then continue walking back to the house to check in on my 15 year old nephew, Andrew Lycan.

When I get there, I find that the door has been kicked down. Then I get worried. Did somebody break in? I walk in to see that someone in black has Aaron and Andrew cornered.

Me: HEY!!!

The person turns around to reveal that it was somebody Aaron knew closely.

His father. Derek Lycan.

Derek: Who are you?

I then reveal my werewolf ears and tail.

Derek: Another werewolf? But how?

Me: HE gave me the choice to become one.

I then look at Aaron.

Derek: Oh, well then that means taking you down will be more easy than I thought.

He then runs at me with a knife. I dodge epically. I then feel a sharp pain in my back, and fall to the floor.

Aaron: NATE!

Me: Heh heh heh heh...

Derek: B-but how?

Me: HA HA HA HA! Let me ask you a question Derek. Do you think even the worst person can change if they just try?

Derek: What are you talking about?

Me: Heh heh heh heh. Well let me ask you a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? Cuz if you step any closer than you already have, you're really not gonna like what happens next.

Derek Lycan then steps closer.

Me: Welp. Sorry old man. This is why i never make promises.

SpaceThing1: END OF BOOK 1!!!

SpaceThing1: If you want to know the weird title on the cover of the notebook, here is a clue. bold letters.