Chapter 2

The 2 sisters got home to find a package addressed to Zhalia from Industrial Illusions. Assuming it was an invitation to another tournament Zhalia ignored it since opening it would remind her that she had to give up her pro duelling career to support her sister, she went upstairs to her room to get ready for a shower. Whilst she was upstairs Serina (knowing of her sister's sacrifice) opened the box. Inside was a glove, two metal stars and a videotape. She hoped that if it was an invitation to a tournament then she might be able to convince her sister to get back into duelling as she knows how much her sister misses duelling and Serina missed seeing her sister duel. She put the tape into the VCR and Pegasus appeared on the screen.

"Oh, you're not Zhalia girl. You must be her little sister Serina."

Serina was quite confused. 'how can a tape know who is watching?'

"Just a little magic my dear." As he said that Pegasus his hair aside revealing a golden eye. His eye began to glow and Serina felt immense pressure as if she was being torn apart and she screamed from terror and pain.

Meanwhile, upstairs Zhalia was thinking back on everything that had happened that day. Her meeting with her grandfather 'I will have to take Serina with me next time. She hasn't seen him in years.' The tall brunette she had met after saving his brother 'he was so different from most people he's just like me cold at times but caring underneath I wonder if I will ever see him again.'

"AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!"

"WHAT?! That was Serina!" she ran out of her room, down the stairs then jumped the railings and ran into the living room. When she arrived, she found Serina unconscious in front of the TV. She ran over to her and checked her.

"Serina! Serina! Wake up please!!"

"She won't wake my dear." Zhalia turned to the sound of the voice, only to see Pegasus on the screen of the TV.

"GRRR! Pegasus whatever you have done to my sister you had better undo it this instant!" Pegasus smirked and snickered.

"ah, ah, ah that is no way to ask for something my dear. First you must do something for me."

"SHUT IT PEGASUS!"

"Hmm it seems you will require a little more incentive to play my games."

BANG. The door was knocked down and 4 men in suits came in. 3 of them pinned her to the floor whilst the 4th one picked up Serina and left.

 3 of them pinned her to the floor whilst the 4th one picked up Serina and left

"HEY! YOU CREEP GET BACK HERE WITH MY SISTER!!"

"Do I have your attention now my dear?" Zhalia turned to the TV with a look that could kill.

"What do you want Pegasus?"

"if you want to get her back, then you will have to earn that right."

Zhalia was getting angrier by the minute.

"ENOUGH Pegasus. WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I want you to face me in a shadow game."

Zhalia looked at him like he was crazy.

"Those are just a legend from ancient Egypt you lunatic! They don't exist."

"Now my dear, we both have millennium items. These items have ancient magic. How else do you explain this conversation we are having?"

Zhalia sighed. She had to get her sister back no matter the cost.

"Fine, let's do this here and now."

"Oh no my dear, I want you to earn that right by winning my tournament on duellist kingdom."

Zhalia looked down in disbelief, full of anger at herself 'I quit pro duelling was to look after Serina and now she is gone' she takes the glove from the box and places it on her left hand.

"Very well Pegasus, I'll play your sick games but know this: I will get my sister back from your filthy clutches! If she is harmed in any way, then I will not hesitate to end your pathetic life!"

"Very good my dear, this will be most entertaining," Pegasus said laughing.

Zhalia looked down at the locket her sister had bought for her, it was a silver heart-shaped locket with a dragon on the front. She opened it and looked at the 2 pictures inside. The picture on the left was of 2 people, a tall man with blue hair and emerald eyes and a woman with purple hair that was long and had light blue lightning-shaped bangs. Both people were smiling as if they had everything they need. The picture on the right was of a 6-year-old Zhalia carrying a new-born babe with a small tuft of blue hair. She shut the locket, clutched it close to her heart and closed her eyes, then she opened her eyes and looked up with an extreme fire of determination in her eyes.

 She shut the locket, clutched it close to her heart and closed her eyes, then she opened her eyes and looked up with an extreme fire of determination in her eyes

"I swear I will save you Serina. Mother, father I made you a promise that I would look after Serina and I will keep that vow."