𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

(The fourth one is the outfit for this chapter )

"It's in the palm of your hands now baby.

It's a yes!

Or a no.

No maybe."

Unedited

No one

Not long after the 'incident' with Erica, Lilian went back to school.

Currently, she was sitting at her usual table with the same faces that belonged to her friends.

"In the middle of fall?" Lily scoffed. She was definitely opposed to the idea of going to 'La push'.

"Yeah your totally going to get frostbite." Angela laughed. Eric playfully nudged the girl, causing her cheeks to burn a dusty red.

"Lily wears croptops and skirts in Forks. We never have warm days. And your jacking on me?"

"Don't diss my style, bitch. Your just mad I look good and stay naturally warm. Admit it, Your just upset that I got big dick energy that girls can't resist."

The boys proposed the idea of going to the nearby beach known as 'La Push' after school. While Lily was opposed to the idea, she still agreed. Saying something along the lines of "Sure I have nothing better to do."

The youngest Swan made her way over to the rowdy group, while Lilian teased Angela in a hushed whisper.

"La Push baby! You in?" Eric questioned the pale girl. Bella's face contorted into one of confusion.

"Should I know what that means?" Bella's tone dripping with confusion.

Lily giggled at her twin. Though she's been there a short time, Lily would've thought Bella knew the place by now. Though she didn't know what she expected from Bella.

"La Push beach down at Quilete Rez." Mike informed, joining the conversation.

Jessica nodded, "And there's a big swell coming in." She added in excitement.

Eric jumped out of his seat, causing Angela to flinch in surprise. Lily laughed at Angela, while the tan skinned girl glared at her.

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric stated dramatically. Mike jumped onto his seat, mimicking Eric, and rocked slightly. As if he was on an actual surfboard.

Lily rolled her eyes at the two boy's antics, before looking at Bella with pleading eyes. She wanted nothing more than her sister to get out of the house and stop obsessing over the accident.

"Eric you stood up once and it was a foam board." Jessica deadpanned. Lily snickered.

"Exposed." Lily muttered loud enough for the table to hear. Everyone chuckled except for Eric who pouted jokingly.

"But there's whale watching too." Angela added sweetly.

"Yeah Bells, it'll be fun." Lily smiled. Angela nodded in agreement.

"Yeah come with us."

"La Push baby! It's La Push!" Eric exclaimed once more. Bella nodded at them, feeling overwhelmed by the small amount of attention she was receiving. She nibbled on her cucumber slice with raised eyebrows.

"Okay. I'll go if you stop saying that okay?" Bella laughed. Her words slightly off due to her mouth full of cucumber. Lily let out a victorious cheer.

"Seriously dude. It's creepy man."

"Seriously."

"What that's what it's called."

"Idiot."

Lilian sat in the van with Angela

"Come on Lil, it's not that cold." Eric said, putting emphases on 'That'

"No it's freezing. Your crazy." Lily shivered. She wrapped her hands around herself. Eric only shook his head and walked away laughing.

"Your a baby." He called out, teasingly. Lily chuckled and flicked him off. Her teeth chattering together.

Angela wrapped her blanket around her, also feeling cold.

"Oh my god your a life saver." Lily praised, snuggling into the blanket.

Lily gave a couple glances to Bella, who was walking with Jacob. While she felt relief, knowing that Bella looked peaceful and happy at that moment. She couldn't help but feel like it was wrong.

She had no clue why she felt like she did but it didn't change that she did.

In the back of her mind, she knew it had something to do with Edward and The Cullens.

But she decided to forget all of that and focus on the conversation she was having with Angela and Jessica.

MERRY CHRISTAMS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT!!

I am so sorry that this chapter is short and trash. I know there was no Jasper Alice and Lily but there will be next chapter.

I'm still trying to verify my Wattpad account.

Wattpad is not letting me comment or Vote on anything until I do but it's not allowing me to.

I'm trying my best to update but I'm not sure I will be able to soon!

Check my Story Board to stay updated and the best of wishes to you and your family!