December 23rd

"Hey guys, good morning! I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today is gonna have a whole load of wrapping and Gaege hates wrapping so this is gonna be fun. He tries to get me to do all of his wrapping but I'm not gonna do it because I have my own to do." Y/N said to the camera.

"oh my lord Gaege, it's literally Christmas eve eve!" Y/N excitedly said as she plopped herself onto the floor, next to her 2 full bags, wrapping paper, scissors and tape.
"I know Y/N, I'm living in the same day as you" Gaege said with a laugh. They were sat on either side of the coffee table so that they wouldn't be able to see what they were wrapping.

"can we put on-"
"We're not putting in the grinch"
"awe but why?!"
"because, you've literally watched it too many times"
"you can't watch the grinch 'too many times', that's impossible"
"the next time I have a monster is the next time you can watch the grinch" Gaege said which instantly made Y/N stand up and run to the kitchen. She came back a few seconds later with a monster energy can that was in the fridge. She passed it to him and he looked shocked.
"how-... what-"
"can I watch the grinch now?" she asked, even though he didn't have a choice at this point, she already had the remote and it was already starting.
"inside the snowflake, like the one on your sleeve, there happened to be a story, you must've seen to" Y/N quoted, along with the movie
"for goodness sake!" Gaege groaned as she opened the can with his teeth and took a sip. (don't open cans with your teeth child, it could really mess them up, please ignore the fact that I do it)

"ooo, Y/N, you're gonna love this one! You've wanted it for ages!" he said to heard as he folded the paper to cover the present.
"also, thanks for telling me how to do this tape thing, it helps so much"
"Yeh, what did I say? Wet, wrinkly brain" she said, pointing to her head, even though she knew Gaege wasn't looking over at her.

"the best feeling in scissors gliding on the paper" Y/N said as she made them glide (omll, I got goosebumps just thinking about it)
"lucky you, for some stupid fucking reason, I can't get mine to glide"
"it's because you disrespected the grinch"
"how the fuck has that got anything to do with that?"
"Bah Humbug"

"oh my-Y/N, stop quoting the movie!" Gaege spoke loudly but not loud enough to call it a shout.
"Okay okay, I'll stop" she said as she stuck down some tape and moved that present over to the side with the rest of the wrapped presents.
"that's what it's all about, isn't it? That's what it's always been about! Gifts, gifts, giftgiftgiftgiftgifts!"
"you're doing it again Y/Nc
"oh shit sorry, I actually didn't realise"
"if you don't stop, Santa won't deliver your presents"
"shut the fuck up Gaege, the fat man wouldn't dare miss me out" she said which made Gaege burst out laughing and she shortly followed.

"Okay, I've finished" Y/N said as she was putting them under the tree
"I've just got this one left" Gaege said as he folded over some wrapping paper.
"I see your wrapping skills have improved" Y/N said as she stood up and looked over at him
"Yeh, cause of that tape trick you showed me"
"it's not like a crazy trick, it's just something everyone does"
"no they don't, I don't know anyone who did that until now"

"guys, we're gonna be going to sleep now, tomorrow is Christmas eve and I'm so freaking excited so-"
"Freaking?"
"yeh, shush, lemme film my outro... So, thank you guys so much for watching, we hope you enjoyed and we'll see y'all tomorrow, byee!"