Chapter 1

You lean your body against the wall, you flinched as bullets flew past , "Jesus, Christ I just took one goddamn thing!" You rush to the other side of the wall, and down a thin alleyway, jumping over small boxes and trash cans. You look back, seeing around 3-4 police officers still on your trail.

You slide your jacket off from your bruised arms, feeling the cold air hit your skin, you tremble a bit but it didn't stop you from running, the officers repeatedly kept yelling useless terms, expecting you to stop. Sweat ran down your forehead as you tried to pick up the pace,

You heard the slight sound of a gun being cocked and loaded, so you jumped and turned, seeing that one of the officers were pointing a m19 pistol right at you, he placed his finger on the trigger, you threw your jacket at the officer, but it didn't do much,

You thought for a moment as you ran, thinking of any solution to your little problem, you turned your gaze back to the officers, from what you could see, the officers were certainly not professionals, you huffed a bit and started slowing down, soon turning into a walk.

One of the officers roughly grabbed both of your arms, and shoved your face into the brick wall, forcing your arms behind your back, "pat her down! Find the Tasmanian diamond!" The officer shoved his elbow into your neck, hitting a nerve.

you turned your head, and looked at the officer, your e/c eyes staring at him, he looked at you, but ignored your glare, "so you like getting rough~.." you purred at him, trying to catch him off guard, and by your surprise and his? It worked, the officer looked at you, with a slight tint of red.

"C'mon.. you can tell me~" you whispered, leaning your head back and resting it on his shoulder, you smiled at him, and brought your head back to the bricks and then forced it back towards the officer hitting him directly in the face, the officer fell to the ground holding his nose, and groaning in pain.

You looked down at him and grabbed the gun from his holster and pointed it at the other cops, also holding guns, "where is the diamond.." the officers voice was shaky, you could hear the nervousness in his voice. You slightly laughed, "that, is none of your concern,"

You turned your back, and grabbed the officer that was on the ground by his hair, he winced in pain, feeling his hair being pulled from his scalp. You grabbed a switchblade from your pocket and twirled it around your fingers, you put the knife to the man's jugular,

You looked down at the man, then looked back at the two officers, your eyes were dark, and menacing. "I will do it.." you said in monotone, "I've probably killed more people then you've arrested.." you whispered "step closer, and your friend's neck is getting sliced,"

You watched the two officers every movement, you loved seeing people tremble under your grasp, especially in fear. You positioned the knife, getting the serrated blade closer to his neck. You felt him twitch and wince, "unless, you don't care?" You smile at the two officers,

They didn't say anything, your eyes quickly scanned to the other officer, seeing him step closer, "ill take that as you don't care?.." you forced the mans head back, "W-wait! No-" with a quick motion, you slit the officers neck, hearing the gurgling and choking sounds of the man, made you shiver with an uneasy tension.

The two officers raised their guns, and aimed at you, but you quickly rushed at them, and kicked one in the stomach. You twisted your body going down into a split, dodging a punch from the other cop. You jumped up, and side swiped the officer, making him fall to his knees.