𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙮 ✍︎︎ Ayato Yuri x Badgal! Reader

By the looks of this character and title it is going to be pretty messy if you ask me personally.

But this is fluff! We love some from this ahem questioning show.

Reader is female and the only one at the academy.

Requested by AndromedaAbbot

Anime is Yarichin b club, streaming on YouTube!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

Mori Mori Academy.

The one school that was so blocked out from the rest of the school districts and the world that it was so unknown.

You had never cared for it because number one you were a girl and they only allowed it to be an all boys school, which why but who knows.

Number two because your parents never had time to work for you. It was sad and miserable but you learned how to deal with it.

Number final three it was covered between everything else and it just seemed creepy that they would do that.

I mean fully covered in the forest with trees they expected students to learn fresh.

Not only was it all boys some were calm and others were wild. Just like the clubs were always running low or so full with mysterious kinds of people.

Minds were crazy and so was the way this school worked.

It sucked that you had actually had to visit there for your brother one time.

He was in the simple newspaper club giving out the latest thing to his other classmates and teachers so he almost all the time called for missing papers.

Your mother worked in an office that got called twenty four seven for people who had complaints. Any complaints at all she took them everyday.

To be honest if you had that job you would have wanted to slap the person on the other side of the phone that called you and then hung up.

Like seriously figure it out on your own lady or man.

Meanwhile your dad was a barista and he worked long shifts since it was his actual coffee shop, he was the manager and CEO of the black coffee beans company.

He was almost never home and if he was it was super early in the morning or super late at night.

It was getting worse living at their home feeling like you were alone with your brother at school.

You worked homeschooled because you were bullied a lot for being bad.

No screw that, you were always expelled from schools for causing trouble.

The best prank you had done in a while involved throwing all the school paint on your teacher that was being used for the school dance.

Before that you put a pin all over their seat.

They hated you and said bye kicking you out. The only choice now was working alone which was no fun.

No fun as in no trouble making or finding friends or a simple group that you fit in with.

The popular girls were so annoying at school talking about boyfriends and makeup like just shut up please.

The nerds were so weird, you only used them to do your homework since you rarely paid attention to actual classes.

"This is so stupid!" You groaned and pulled your face down.

"Why do I need to know the area of a fucking park! Math is math a park is a park I need to pay pills not learn about this!" You broke the third pencil of a day, showing it into the trash can by your messy desk.