Chapter 5

The next couple of days went by fast and now it was the day in which Beast Boy would have his first day at UA. Things had been planned in a way for him to be put into one of the General Studies classes which would allow him to participate in the upcoming UA Sports Festival that could give him a straight shot into the Hero's Program, if he did well anyway.

Beast Boy had gotten even better at Japanese, caused by his insane amounts of practice and that he had to frequently talk to his guardian in Japanese to make sure he retained everything. As of now, the green boy knew three languages, all of which he learned pretty fast.

Beast Boy yawned loudly, trying to keep his heavy eyes open to prevent himself from falling asleep while he was still standing. Meanwhile, his guardian was looking through his bag, making sure that he had everything in there, knowing by how much time they spent together that Beast Boy wasn't that responsible.

"Okay. Everything's in here." She muttered to herself, zipping up the backpack and turning her attention to a half-sleep Beast Boy. "Have a good day at school. And no pranking or using your quirk to do mundane things." She gave him a look, knowing enough about his habits for how long they've spent together.

"I know that. I'd be naked if I use my powers anyway." He grabs the backpack before getting ready to leave. Maybe this school thing wouldn't be so bad.

Xxx
UA High School

UA is a school full of students and staff alike with amazing powers, never giving the school a dull moment, well, if you were in the Hero Course anyway. Such was not the case for Hitoshi Shinso, who was, at the moment very bored. Most wouldn't pick that up, considering his reserved and quiet attitude that he has, not to mention his rather stoic face.

Like always, he drowned out the lecture that he got tired of hearing very quickly into becoming a student at UA. Every time he thought of what people in the Hero Course could be doing, he'd grow bitter over it, knowing that the test to getting into this school was very biased to destructive quirks more than others.

Since his quirk wasn't as destructive as others, he'd been reduced to being in General Studies with quirkless students instead of training to become a Hero, which was what his dream was. He broke his train of thoughts with an outward sigh which no one else in the class seemed to notice.

"...we have a new student that will be joining us."

Was just about the only thing that the Brainwasher heard from his teacher when he broke his train of thought. Outwardly his face hadn't changed at all while others looked curiously at who could it be. Inwardly, Hitoshi wasn't much different though, he is curious as to who could be transferring right before the UA Sports Festival, even though they wouldn't win.

On cue from the teacher, the door opened, and in came a green boy which was something he wasn't expecting. Wait, If he had a quirk then why was he joining their class? Maybe him just being green was his quirk, which is the worse quirk he's seen so far. But this guy looks a bit, animalistic not that he thought about it. The thought persisted even as he introduced himself.

"Yo dudes and dudettes. The name's Beast Boy and I hope we can get along."

Quite the outgoing one we got here. The Brainwasher noted through his rather intent eyes, though they somehow kept the look of not caring.

As the teacher directed Beast Boy, which was an odd name to Hitoshi, a student behind him slightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Looks like there's another freak in the class." His friends behind him snorted in laughter, almost full-on laughing.

Hitoshi growled a little but forced himself not to say anything to elect a reaction and use his quirk on the little shit. It's not worth becoming the villain everyone thinks you already are or will become. After that, the class had returned to normal, the teacher going about his usual lesson and Shinso going back to his thoughts, wishing the class would end already.