Thirst

You and Clay had arrived back from your mid morning walk. It had actually started to sprinkle snow a little bit to your surprise. You had enjoyed watching Clay in shock and awe as little snowflakes fell around him.

"Hey, *y/n nickname* can you help me get this off?" One of Clay's arms was still stuck in his jacket.

"Is your shoulder that bad?" You looked up at him concerned, pulling off his heavy coat.

He rolled his shoulder a few times, "It's a bit tight,"

"Let me massage it or something, at least let me help you out," You took his hand into yours, leading him to the living room.

Both sitting on the rug, you were on your knees and he was sitting with his legs stretched out. You had started feeling around his shoulder, it was pretty tight to begin with. Gently, you pressed your thumbs into the top of his shoulder working down.

Watching Clay shift a little as your fingers worked, "You should really stretch out, hunched over in a gaming chair isn't good for you,"

"Or maybe I need someone to massage my shoulders for me," Clay tilted his head back, looking at you.

"Well too bad you can't take me with you," Leaning forward you kissed him.

Clay smiled as you pulled away, "Did we just do the spiderman kiss?"

Blushing, "You nerd, I'm gonna take off your shirt to check out your shoulder,"

Slipping your hands under his black long sleeve, you felt his warm torso tense.

"Are you dead or something your hands are so colddd," Clay whined.

"Maybe you can warm them up," You let your hands travel further up Clays chest, bringing his shirt with them.

As you pulled it over his head, his dirty blonde hair fell out, the waves cascading down his head. You glanced over his shoulders, taking in each of the curves his faint muscles provided. Strangely enough, your mouth started to water at the sight of his neck and faint freckles sprinkled over his shoulders. Trying not to get distracted, you let your finger dance along his injured shoulder blade. There was definitely a light bruise from the impact but nothing terrible.

"It seems to be alright, it doesn't hurt or anything right?" You pushed your fingers around carefully.

"It's just a little tight that's all," Clay tilted his neck to the side stretching.

You felt like a vampire, lurching for Clays open skin you bit down sucking. It was like an insatiable hunger that you couldn't cure, only his flesh in your mouth you do the trick.

"What are you a leech or something," Clay pushed your head up with a thumb, partially twisting to see your face.

You could feel the saliva dripping in your mouth as you panted hotly wanting more. Without thinking, you pushed yourself on top of him. He seemed surprised. He laid there for a few moments, watching your panted breaths and flushed cheeks. He lifted a hand to your face, letting his thumb travel across your lips. They parted inviting his finger in.

"Wait wha-" He was cut off by your tongue violently swirling around his digit.

You grabbed his wrist with both hands, pushing your head up and down on his thumb. The feeling of him being in your mouth, you couldn't get enough of. You were tired of those butterflies leaving an emptiness in your stomach when you didn't do anything about it. His thumb wasn't enough though, sucking the spit clean off, you went down to his abdomen.

"Whaaattttt?" Clay chuckled quietly.

Your salivating mouth didn't respond, it just connected with his exposed torso. Clay ran his fingers into your hair, keeping the strands from getting in your way. You sucked on his smooth skin, leaving purple marks in your wake.

"Kiss a little lower why don't you?" Clay gently lifted your chin to look at him.

You rubbed your hand along the length hardening in his grey sweatpants, watching as it started to peak out of the top to your surprise. Pulling them down, the size that was in front of you made your heart skip a beat, only wanting it in your mouth more.
Opening your mouth, you immediately tried to swallow the whole thing. Letting your curious tongue explore, Clay seemed to be pleasured by the experience. His hand was deeply entangled into your hair, his breath was deep. You started to move your head up and down, never being able to reach the base as much as you tried without forcing yourself to gag. Clay had one hand over his eyes, while his chest stuttered each time he exhaled. Focusing on the tip, you brought a hand to work with the copious amounts of spit covering his shaft. Your hand must have still been cold because his body jolted a little bit.

"You are quite good at this," Clay sat up partially, "Come here," He pulled you off for a second studying your flushed face.

Almost like a zombie, your hand kept working as Clay let his tongue explore yours. He bit your bottom lip before pushing you back down, just as a white fluid shot out filling your mouth.

"Swallow," Clay demanded.