December 21st, 2020

Dear Fred Weasley,

I am writing this letter to you because I am completely and utterly in love with you. I know that that's a very upfront confession. But, it's true. I think that it all started the first day I saw you on the train in our second year. I was looking for a compartment to sit-in and I happened to pass by where you and your friends had been sitting. You have a twin brother, but I do think that you're a bit more of my type.

That does sound pretty dumb since you're twins. I personally like the way that your eyes crinkle when you smile. Your laugh is very infectious and it makes me happy. I always feel like smiling when I hear it. You are a prankster and seem to be very fun to be around. I wish I had the confidence to actually talk to you.

I'm in the same house as you, but we've never spoken before. You're very outgoing and seem to make friends very easily. I am not that type of person. I like to keep my feelings inside. Maybe that's why writing this is better than actually talking to you.

My friends told me that I should send you this. But, I'm really debating if it's worth it. It's really not the best decision since you've never even glanced in my direction. Like I know it's only our third year at Hogwarts and I have time to confess, but they're very persistent.

I came to the executive decision that you will never read these letters because if you ever did, I would die of embarrassment. I think I'm pretty okay with not telling you about my feelings because you could probably get with anyone that you wanted.

Hopefully, maybe one day, I'll actually gain the courage to tell you how I feel, but today will not be the day.