December 21st, 2020

Dear Fred Weasley,

Can I just talk about how pretty you are while you play quidditch? Because you look like you're having the time of your life. The way you smile when your team wins is genuinely the only reason that I go to those dumb games. I'm not the type of person to usually watch sports, but you make them look very fun.

I'd never go on a broom though, I saw the way that Potter almost broke his entire body cause his broom was going crazy. Plus, I have a fear of heights and I can barely go up to the stands without questioning my entire reason to live.

Back to me being obsessed with you. The games are only enjoyable if you're playing honestly. I can't say that I don't enjoy Lee's commentary. Even though Mcgonagoll scolds him often, she really doesn't seem to care. I think she hates to see Slytherin winning more than Oliver Wood and Wood is way too passionate about quidditch.

I guess I'm salty that we lost the Quidditch cup. I do have to say that party when we win games is quite fun. But, seriously Wood needs to calm down about quidditch, he's only a 5th year and he's obsessed with it. He's got 2 more years, he doesn't have to be that cranky when we lose.

My favorite part about watching you play is probably just seeing you. I guess I'm just a big simp for you. But, like grow your hair out cause it looks genuinely very funny to me and I can't stop thinking about it. Plus, I think you'd look cute with longer hair.