A Brief Moment

MAGI Oneshots
A Brief Moment

Standing in the middle of white abyss Aladdin with Ugo, Solomon and Sheba's rukh, quietly staring at each other with sad smile.

His parents and his godfather didn't left yet after they defeated David. The three stay which make Aladdin get curious, either way he see this as a chance.

The two colors of rukh dances around the four people.

Aladdin grips his staffs and heaved a breath settling his feelings inside. He then shows big grin to them.

"Thank you!" He started.

Sheba floats towards her son with her arms stretch out, caging him in her embrace. No words comes out from her nor from Aladdin. He is just there hugging back his mother, this is the first time he felt this; to finally felt his mother's love.

He only can see them in their rukh's records and he only wish for this moment, something that he always putting aside knowing it would never happen.

Still being embrace by his mother, Aladdin suddenly felt a hand on his head, brushing his hair gently and full of kindness. He looked up at the owner and found his father smiling down at him.

The next feeling he has is two hands on his shoulders and when he turn he sees Ugo in tears yet with smile as well.

Aladdin is happy and if theres more extravagant word other than this he will definitely use it to describe his feelings right now.

The brief moment of their sense on him has finally ended when the three adults let go of him.

Aladdin knows that they must go now, and this sadden him. Sure he knew this must happen, but there is still something he wanted to give.

He open his mouth, then close it trying to suppress what will come out instead of what he must say.

After mere seconds Aladdin finally give in. He don't need to hold back anymore, they are with him right now and this is the perfect chance for those.

It is now or never... no someday they will meet again but right now he just needed to do it.

"Tha-thank you for everything! For having me, for making this beautiful world with many amazing people living in it. Thank you for fighting to gain the real peace even though in your end it didn't come out good. Thank you for your love." Aladdin's free hand went to his chest "I totally felt it." he then turn to his godfather,

"Ugo-kun you let me experience things and let me decide on my own; that's why I didn't end up becoming like Grandpa and it is all thanks to you." unconciously tears has been going out from his eyes as he talks. He is not waiting for any reply as he fully aware that rukh cannot talk but he can see tears in them.

"I love you Dad, Mom! I'm so happy to have you as my parents, same with you Ugo-kun. You guys are the best!" He heaved a sigh then he form his hand into fist and smiles proudly at them.

Slowly their rukh started to float away from him.

"It's all fine now! I, Alibaba-kun and everyone in this world will create a new and peaceful world, so when that time have come we will all born on the same era we will have a happy life!"

Each give smiles to him as he watches them leaving.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Aladdin continue to mutter.

Aladdin's eyes wide open and tears well up more as he suddenly felt the urge of wanting them more.

Yet he able to settle this feelings and just stay there and continue to smile.

"Someday for sure we will be together again."

"Aladdin? Aladdin!" Alibaba's voice wakes up the young magician.

At the moment he open his eyes he saw himself being surrounded by the people that become part of him.

"How are you Aladdin?" Morgiana ask, as she checking if theres wound on their youngest friend.

"I'm all good Mor-san." He replied, smiles spread not just on him but also to the people that are present on that place; Kougyoku, Judal, Hakuryuu, Hakuei and more.

Aladdin turn up his head towards the clear blue sky, smile never leave him.

"I love you, Aladdin."  it is like a miracle or maybe a hallucination, Aladdin clearly hears those words send to him by his parents.