Chapter 19

Date: 26/1/2020

AN: An update. I know you lovelies have been waiting so thank you so much for not giving up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tutah sat at the table in the cafe fidgeting nervously. He had taken Arthit's advice and called Arjun. He had asked if they could meet and grab a bite. Arjun refused initially as he was preparing for a meeting, and had asked to meet for dinner. But he must have sensed Tutah's nervousness and had later agreed for a quick bite.

As he waited, Tutah felt unsure of what he exactly hoped to achieve with this meeting. But he knew he needed to do this now.

The chubby man swallowed the lump in his throat and grabed the glass of water, taking a small sip. As put the glass back, the chair in front of him moved and he was greeted by a charmingly smiling man.

Tutah's face took on a grin on its own accord and before he could stand to greet Arjun, the taller man was already seated.

Arjun smirked, his eyes affectionate, "Hello Love. You look as lovely as always.. " Tutah flustered, his cheeks took on a pink tinge.

"Hi.. Sorry.. I.. I just. "

Arjun chuckled, "Did you miss me?...calling me to meet in broad daylight..."

Tutah sputtered, 'Huh? No.. I.. It's just.. "

"So, you didnt miss me?" Arjun teased.

"Phii! I just..i wanted to.. I just. I don't know how.. "

Tutah was scrambling with words when he felt big hand cover his on the table. Arjun was leaning in and their eyes met.

Arjun gently stoked Tutah's hand, 'Love, you can tell me anything. What is this about? "

Tutah took a deep breath, "Phii, I.. I want to know where we stand. I mean, this like fourth or fifth time we are meeting and you.. You are.." The chubby man shook his head rigorously and his voiced raised, aggressive, he exploded, "What are we doing here? Do you really even want me!!?? "

The taller man was taken aback. He felt he was doing everything he could to make Tutah comfortable, but it seemed something was still missing. Through their meetings, Arjun had realized that the younger man had some self-esteem issues. That is why he really wanted to make Tutah feel special,  cared for... Loved.

Arjun looked at the other man sharply, "Love.. I think I have made my feelings very clear.. "

Tutah huffed and got up, almost stomping his feet. Arjun followed and stepped close. He held the younger man by the arms and tried to soothe him. "Calm down.. Take a deep breath. I know some things botherking you.. Please sit down first. " A few minutes later Arjun had finally managed to make Tutah sit down again. He called on the waiter who had been at their table before and ordered a black coffee for himself and a peanut butter chocolate smoothie for the other man. He felt Tutah would like to be pampered right now.

The two just sat in silence, Arjun trying to figure out what this  was all about, until their drinks were served. Tutah sighed but took a few sips of and then pouted. Arjun couldn't help but think how cute Tutah's cheeks looked all fluffed up.

"You trying to make me fat, right? Treating me to fancy dinners and.... This.. "
Arjun chuckled but immediately became serious. He took Tutah's hand and intertwined their fingers.  He spoke clearly and seriously, "I understand it matters to you, but it doesn't to me. I like you for who you are. In fact, it's crazy how much I have come to like you. I can't stop thinking about you and I can't wait for the weekend because that's when I get to see you." Arjun swallowed and lowered his eyes, "I... I think.. I'm ..already.. "