Chapter 3

It's been four weeks since Whis and Alita were dating in secret. They loved each other very much and they got to know each other well. What's amazing is that they haven't even share a kiss.

They were now at a beautiful forest sitting on a big smooth and shiny rock near the river.

"You know what I love you of Whis. I love you because you are kind and caring. You get me very much. If I hadn't met you i would wind up a lonely Demon with no friends," Alita said looking in Whis eyes and he smiled.

"As I said before I love you cause you're the nicest, most beautiful, kindest and loveliest being I know. I love the way you smile at me, hug me and I hope they are mine only," Whis said looking in Alita's eyes and she blushed.

"They're yours forever," Alita said and Whis began to get closer to her face. He closed the gap by kissing her lips. She melted in the kiss and wrapped her arms around Whis' neck and he wrapped his around her waist. They pulled apart after sometime in need of air.

Okay I spoke too soon

"Let's add your lips on the list," Whis said smiling and Alita chuckled blushing.

"They are yours too"

"Im very glad then my Demon," Whis said and lay down. Alita followed with her head on his chest.

~~~~~~~
Five days later
~~~~~~~
Former Angel high
-------------

Whis walked in the school hall with many students. He wasn't fond by people. He usually eats with some of his siblings that attend this school in the cafeteria but sometimes alone. No one knows they're siblings.

As he was walking he was confronted by the cool group. He sighed at this.

"What do you want?" Whis asked in annoyance.

"Why don't you join us Whis, girls will love you," the one know as Derick the leader of the group said.

"I do not think it's a wise choice. I do not even like your group or you all," Whis said with a neutral face. Everyone else who heard apart from the group ohhhwed.

"What did you say geek!"

"You heard me," Whis said and was about to walk through them...

"Whis!" someone called and Whis turned around to see Cus and Korn with some teaches.

"Princess Cus are you sure Whis is who you are looking for," one of the teachers said. Korn gave him a death glare to shut up. Some of his siblings were recognized to be royalty by the halos.

"Yes dear sister?" Whis said and everyone was surprised by his statement.

"Father needs your presence," Korn said blankly.

"Concerning?"

"We have found out about your relationship," Cus said sadly. She knows what's going to come next.

"Well he can wait for me until I come back. Im still at school after all," Whis said about to turn away.

"Whis we don't want to get in trouble for your stubbornness," Korn said angrily and Whis sighed.

"Fine"

Oh my. I wonder what will happen next. Would they accept his love or not? Hope u liked it

Instant out 😜