Lets play

Hey guys,

So i was going to update this the other day but things got ahead of me. Plus i got relocated at work.  Been a very busy week for little old me. I hope you enjoy this chapter. We will begin to get a little bit closer to Carter and Cassie in this chapter. So happy with the reads i'm getting, slow but steady. I thank all of you guys for taking the time to read my stories.

Chris =) xx

Chapter 4

As Cassie made her way across the room to Sally two hands threaded themselves through her arms. Jolted to her surroundings she noticed Nicky and Sam had walked up beside her.

"Hey Cassie, so glad to have a familiar face in class. Can we hang with you and your friends." Nicky asked Cassie.

"Sure...Umm, my friend Sally is just over here." Cassie said to the girls stil walking along side her.

The two girls seemed great, but she was still convinced that they would eventually move onto another group of friends. But it was nice to have some friendly attention. Cassie just hoped she wouldn't regret letting them into her small group of friends.

After introducing Sally to the two girls they all walked out into the gymnasium. All eyes immediately narrowed onto Nicky and Sam. Both absolutely stunning while in normal clothes, turned into many men's wet dreams when wearing the sport shorts and singlets that hugged their athletic features.

Cassie looked down at herself feeling slightly annoyed with her more curvy frame. It's not like she wanted to be really skinny, but she knew she needed to lose some extra kilos. At that point  Xavier came bounding out of the double doors that separated the locker rooms and the gym. Upon seeing Cassie and Sally he put on a burst of speed, nearly taking them out  as he collided with them. This was nothing new with Casssie's overly excitable friend. He loved both of the girls like sisters and treated them as if it were true. Though his attitude to gym was not usually so....up beat. Especially with Xavier being more at home on a computer or using a calculator.

"It's about time we had a class together today. I've missed you." Xavier gushed at both girls. He then noticed the two new comers standing with Sally and Cassie.

"Hi, and you ladies are?" Xavier mock bowed at the two girls.

Both girls introduced themselves and looked over Xavier's shoulder and smiled. Cassie looked around Xavier, felt her heart pick up speed and she gulped audibly. Carter looked amazing in the guys version of the sports uniform. Well defined muscle showed clearly through the white muscle shirt he was wearing.A throat being cleared loudly brought Cassie out from her unexpected turn at eye raping Carter. Looking around she noticed that her friends. old and new were all smirking, though avoiding her stubborn gaze. All except Carter, who looked mighty pleased with being so openly perved on.

" Okay class, it's time you all actually do something. I want everyone to split into pairs." Mr Jarvis called out as he entered the gym. Cassie turned in blind panic to her friends. With six of them standing around she knew one of them was going to be paired with Carter. But it seemed as if the universe was against her today. Only Carter was standing by himself, all the others talking amongst themselves. Obviously not looking at the two remaining people.

" Well Cassie, i guess that just leaves us." Carter smiled at her causing her brain to turn to mush.

Cassie smiled lightly up at him, then gave her full attention to the gym teacher in the hopes he didn't have something horrible planned for the class.

" Okay guys, today we're going to be working on your Basketball skills. I've got you in pairs to start off with to see which areas you need to work on. So to begin with, the left hand side of the class will be working in pairs on shooting. The rest of you will be working on dribbling and passing. So lets go.' Mr Jarvis called out to the class.

Cassie moved towards the furthest corner of the gym and waited for Carter. To say Cassie wasn't a fan of playing sports was an understatement, especially when being as uncoordinated as she was. Carter moved until he was standing in front of Cassie and cocked his eyebrow at her sulking expression.

"Not a sports fan?" He asked while trying not to laugh at her sullen expression.

" Lets just get this over with." Cassie sighed.

Cassie grabbed one of the Basketballs placed around the gym and threw it towards the hoop. Unfortunately it missed..........by meters. Cassie gasped as she felt hands slowly traveled up the very thin material of her top, along her ribs, up, up, gently brushing the sides of her breasts and moving along the length of her arms. Cassie's breath had become increasingly short and her body felt like it was burning up. Carter's body  pushed firmly against hers and Cassie held in a moan that threatened to escape her. His breath tickled her ear as he whispered to her.

"Let me help you with that."

Cassie just about dropped the ball she had rescued as Carter nibbled on a spot just below her ear. She moved her head to the side automatically to allow him better access. Her heart zoomed a million miles an hour and she could barely think. Carter's hands moved slowly down to her hips, an pulled her back into him more. Cassie without thinking or meaning to grinded her self into his crutch with her ass. Causing Carter to growl lowly into her ear, while softly nipping at her lobe. Cassie could feel her excitement growing and the Sparks rushing around from his touch seemed to all travel straight to her core, Causing Cassie to moan Carter's name. 

" As much as i want to continue this, i think we have to switch sides now babe." Carter groaned into Cassie's ear.

Cassie's eyes fluttered open and she looked around herself. Finally coming to realise she was just about ready to start humping Carter in the middle of the gym. A blush that could rival Ronald McDonald's hair over took Cassie's face as she straightened herself out and walked to the other side of the gym, while Carter followed her with a knowing smirk plastered onto his face.