9

Continued..
Tae was wide awake as he got up and prepared himself for school. He decided it was time to have a proper conversation with Jungkook, he couldn't lie and say he wasn't nervous because he sure as hell was. Especially after he got caught staring at him in class then got called out on it at lunch.
———
He walked into school and started searching for him however ever corner he turned or classroom he looked in Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung decided he'll just leave it to break or lunch and went to class. As he walked in he would usually be greeted with the sight of Jungkook staring at the door waiting for him to enter but this was a lot more surprising as he saw Jennie another school slut eating his face of and Jungkook doing the same. Tae felt his chest start hurting, he didn't know why but he certainly didn't like it. He decided to act like they weren't there and went to his seat and dropped his body into it slouching, every now and again stealing glances at the two.
———
Jungkook watched as Tae walked in and glared at him and Jennie and he was going to stop but he saw Tae walk past as if it didn't affect him which made him slightly angry and upset. He thought he should probably talk to Tae after to explain.
The teacher walked in and everyone went to their assigned seats making Jennie lift herself of Jungkook. As she walked to her seat she made eye contact with Tae and winked at him causing him to gag and as the class was quiet it caught people's attention.
Mark turned around in his seat to check if Tae was alright not noticing a pair of eyes burning into the side of his head.
"Are you okay Tae?"
"Yeah I'm fine thank you"
"Alright just checking"
Mark turned back around but not without winking to Taehyung causing his cheek to be dusted with a tint of pink.
50 mins later...
Taehyung was fed up of this class and looked at the clock on the wall seeing there was only 10 minutes left, his mood was brought back up. As he glanced around the room his eyes locked with Jungkook seeing the males tongue poking the inside of his cheek.
'What' Tae mouthed to Jungkook.
'I need to talk to you' Jungkook mouthed back.
Tae rolled his eyes as he knew exactly what Jungkook was gonna talk to him about and to be honest he wanted to hear his explanation but didn't want it to seem that way. So decided he wasn't gonna act bothered about it which would make sense because it's not like they like each other or are going out right?
———
The class bell ring and Tae dashed out not wanting to really talk to Jungkook right now.
He began smiling when he thought he made it far but in reality he wasn't even halfway down the corridor yet. He felt a pair of hands grab his waist and start pulling him to the janitors closet, Tae had a feeling that this person was none other than Jeon Jungkook and starting squirming around in his hold.
Jungkook pushed Tae in the room and blocked the door with his well built body making no room for Tae to escape.
Tae sighed and sat on the ground with his bottom lip pouted out and jk couldn't help but stare trying to tear his gaze away as he was trying hard to not kiss it away.
"Do you want me to kiss that pout away" jk hummed. Tae pulled his lip in so fast as his cheeks turned a rosy pink.
"Just let me go Jungkook I have a class to get to"
"Not until you let me explain"
"Explain what. The fact that you had your tongue half way down jennie's throat whilst she was grinding on your lap." Jungkook was silently looking towards his feet.
"Exactly. Just let me go to class" Taehyung stood up and walked to the door but saw that Jungkook didn't move a muscle.
"Please listen to me"
"Jungkook no just stop"
"Tae I'm not letting you go until me and you have a proper conversation"
"I have a lesson! so we're gonna have to talk another time"
"Okay but let me do something first"
"What do you wanna d-" Jungkook placed his lips onto tae's loving the sweet taste of strawberry balm he had used. Tae kissed back wrapping his hand around his neck leading Jungkook to wrap his arms around tae's waist pulling him closer. After running out of breath they both pulled back looking into each other's eyes.
"Taehyung I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I really like you."
Tae thought for a second smirking to himself.  "You know Jungkook", Tae leaned closest to his ear making his heartbeat raise immediately, "if you liked me, you would have shoved your tongue down her throat"
Jungkook froze as he started getting worried he would get rejected.
"You have to earn me" Tae whispered seductively making Jungkook's lower region get excited. With that said he slipped out of his hold and left going to his class that he was  half an hour late for.
'Fuck, how am I supposed to win him over' jk thought as he made his way to his class.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed🤗
Almost at 1k read guys just wanted to say thank you even though I don't think this book is really good but still I appreciate all my readers and I'm happy that you are still reading this🥺🥰