Chapter 21: Sister and Spy

The Alpha Rogue was busy taking care of the baby who suddenly got sensitive due to the new atmosphere in the Omega land. Since the land was being improvised, lots of Alphas were on the land to fix and change the building.

Even though it's not the first time that Jimin will experience omegas and alphas united, he felt odd for some reason. It's been so long since this happened, but he has to get used to it because the seal has been made.

“Mr. Park, someone is looking for you.” Taehyung's butler suddenly came inside the room while he was feeding the baby with the milk.

“Who was it?” Jimin asked, not bothering to take a look at the butler since he wanted to focus on the baby.

“It's me, Oppa.”

The familiar voice made Jimin halt, he couldn't be wrong, that voice was from his sister. He turned around, and he was right, it was his long-lost sister.

“Jihwa” He muttered in surprise and confusion as well.

Jihwa came near him and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you, Oppa, it's been so long since the last time I saw you.” Jihwa uttered.

“Where were you? Why did you leave like that? Do you know how much you made me worried?” Jimin asked, pulling away from the hug.

“I went away, Oppa, you know what Jungkook did to me. I have to forget about him.” Jihwa replied with teary eyes.

“They told me what happened, Jungkook didn't do anything to you. You were in a rut during that time and tried to force yourself on him and nothing happened. Why do you make such stories like that, Jihwa?” Jimin inquired.

“I-I'm sorry, Oppa, I loved Jungkook so much. I thought that will work, so I can have him, but I'm wrong. I thought I'm different from his other play toys because I'm your sister, and he wouldn't dare to hurt me. But it was all my assumptions because he treated me the same way as them.” Jihwa sobbed.

“Still, Jihwa, you can't make up stories like that. You were at fault, to begin with. You wronged Jungkook.” Jimin told her.

“I know, Oppa, that's why I'm here to apologize for what I did. I learned my faults and changed myself. So please, help me reach him, I can't do it alone. I'm embarrassed to face him.” Jihwa stated.

“Everything changed, Jihwa, Jungkook and I are not friends anymore. I am a rogue now.” Jimin clarified.

“I know that Oppa, I heard about that. But, I'm sure you can still help me out, right?” Jihwa held both of Jimin's hands.

“Yeah, I'll try to.” Jimin sighed.

She's his sister, after all, he can't decline her request.

“Thank you, Oppa, you're the best brother ever.” Jihwa hugged him again.

“Hyung”

Suddenly, Jimin heard Taehyung's voice and the omega appeared at the door. Taehyung seemed to be confused, seeing the stranger with Jimin.

“You're back, how are you?” Jimin pulled away from the hug and stood in front of him.

“Everything is fine, but who is she?” Taehyung asked, pointing to the girl.

“She's Park Jihwa, my sister.” Jimin introduced his sister to Taehyung.

“Ah, I remember, the one you told me died a long ago. But she's alive, Hyung.” Taehyung uttered.

“Yeah, it's my mistake, I told myself that she's dead, so I can forget her.” Jimin admitted.

“Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, the leader of the omega.” Taehyung smiled at her.

“Hello” Jihwa gave him a small smile.

“Are you going to stay here? I have a guest room, so you can be with your brother if that's okay with you.” Taehyung said.

“Sure, I love that idea. I wanted to spend my time with Oppa, though.” Jihwa giggled.

“Mr. Joo, please show her the guest room. Please, tell Mr. Joo if you have a problem with the guest room, so he can change it.” Taehyung told her.

“Okay, thank you.” Jihwa replied.

“Please, follow me. Ms.” Mr. Joo spoke.

Jihwa hummed and followed Mr. Joo outside the room.

“She's beautiful, Hyung, as I expected from your family's genes.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Really? I always thought she was ugly.” Jimin laughed.

“By the way, Hyung, Jungkook told me that the renovation of the bridge's barrier won't take so long. So please, once it fully builds, don't always follow me. He said I'll be safe from now on.” Taehyung stated.

“Not gonna happen.” Jimin retorted.

“Why?” Taehyung whined.

“Not all Alphas are kind, Taehyung. I'm sure they won't dare to lay their hands on you because of Jungkook. But still, there are bastards there. I understand that Jungkook will punish them, but I want you to be safe, Taehyung.” Jimin explained.

“Why do you have to be so strict?” Taehyung huffed.

“I'm sorry for that, but please understand that I don't want anything bad to happen to you.” Jimin said.

“I understand, Hyung.”

Taehyung hugged Jimin while Jimin caressed his back.

“When are we going to attack, Sir?”

“Once the moon is red, that's the only time we can fully attack.” Dongshik responded.

“Do you mean next week, Sir?”

“Yes, I'm sure they won't be able to finish the barrier earlier. So, we still have time to prepare.” Dongshik stated.

“How about the spy you sent there, Sir?”

“Don't worry about that, she will do her best. We have the same goal, she won't betray me. She wants someone like I am, we understand each other. She won't fail me, no one will notice her real intention.” Dongshik grinned.

“If that's what you said, Sir, I am just anxious for our safety. She still has a connection with our enemy, I am hesitant to fully trust her. I hope she won't change her mind and make our plans properly.”

“If she even betrays us, I will make sure she won't see the sunrise. She might be of higher rank than me, but that doesn't change the fact she's under my control.” Dongshik laughed.

“I believe in you, Sir.”

His secretary bowed his head and left him alone as usual.