New around here

New day
(Y/n POV)
"WAKE UP Y/N ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL" I could hear my brother wooyoung from downstairs.

I could here him rushing up the stairs.

I quickly jumped out of bed and went straight to the shower. "Y/N ITS ALMOST 8:00 HURRY UP !"

"IM HERE AND READY!" I said

This was the first day of 11th grade for me at busal high school.

From what I've heard this school is crazy popular!
As soon as I approached the school I was in shock.

"Woahhh" I muttered underneath my breath
It was big I mean BIG , it had students all over the place.

I walked in the school confidently, I was excited...maybe a little to excited.

I bumped into someone "UGH" they said it sounded like a girl.

I look up to see this insanely beautiful girl. I was lost in her gaze.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING UGH NOW I HAVE A LOSERS TOUCH ON ME" she said

"What" I said still in confusion , she looked back at me in shock.

"Did you just talk back to me" she glared at me , I wanted to say something but I was frozen.

She kick me and I fell , "don't ever talk back to me" she said with her feet on top of me"

She began to walk off , I was frozen I was in shock , I didn't know what to do.

I got up and went to my class still wondering what just happened.

"WOWWW SO THIS IS MY NEW CLASS" I started looking around with a big smile on my face.

Some girl tapped me on my shoulder and said , " don't be to excited, this is your first time in this school huh"?

I look at her in confusion "ah yes I'm new"

She scoffed "no wonder" ,this school is trash, be careful not to get involved with Jennie and her squad"

"Jennie and her squad?" I mumbled

"Yes, she is one of the biggest bullies in this school , she's rich and popular with the boys"she rolled her eyes

"Is that so" I said

Then suddenly everyone gasped I turned over to see what was going on.

"Hi guys where are my welcome back letters" Jennie said.

"That's Jennie the girl I was talking about" the girl said.

"I didn't catch your name" I said

"It's sana" she said

"Sana" I mumbled as I heard a big slam on my desk

It was Jennie "get up" she said in a blunt voice ,
I just stared at her in confusion.

"Don't give me that look again" she said "get...up"
"No" I said then turned the opposite way from hers.

Everyone gasped. I could feel her glare burn inside me , before I knew it I felt my hair getting dragged.

Not by Jennie but by these other girl "get her girls" Jennie said laughing.

I managed to push them off me I felt hits coming from all types of places. I was getting jumped... I thought to myself.

The teacher came in "HEY HEY STOP THIS NOW" the girls ran away.

When I looked up To see Jennie smiling down at me in my seat. "I told you to get up" she said with a grin.

The end of the day

The end of the day came , as I was on my way to the entrance of the school I heard laughing.

I look back to see Jennie behind me , I wanted to punch her so bad but didn't.

Next to the park

"HEY LOSER" Jennie called , I ignored her and kept walking, *dun* I felt something hard hit my head.

I touched my head to feel something wet "huh" I mumbled.

I look at my hand to see blood, I look behind me to see Jennie but with another person. A boy?

He looks familiar I said before I blacked out.