Trouble

(Jungwon POV)

"YUNA" I yelled , "WHY DID YOU THROW A ROCK" I said

"I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD MAKE HER FAINT I MEAN SHE PROBABLY JUST FAKING"Yuna said

I tried to push the girl back and forth to wake her up, she wasn't budging, Jennie was kicking the girl.

I just sat there in shock " what should we do"
"Dont be scared babe"yuna said

"SHE PUSHED ME EARLIER WHEN WE WHERE JUMPING HER SO I DONT REALLY CARE" yuna said.

(Y/n POV)

I hear screaming? What is happening , I opened my eyes to see a two girls and a boy looking down at me.

It's was Jennie and two other people. I quickly got up and ran home.

"WAIT YOU WHORE" Jennie said , I ran instead.

At home

I went straight to my room to quickly clean myself up before my family could see me.

"Y/N  HOW WAS SCHOOL" my brother wooyoung yelled.

"GOOD" I yelled back. "Why did that boy look so familiar" I thought back to myself

"I should just sleep and prepare for whatever has to bring" I said shutting my eyes to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm. I stupidly went back to sleep just to wake up again to my alarm sound.

"WAIT.....OH SHOOT" I flew out of bed into the shower and quickly did my routine.

Thank god mom and dad took wooyoung to an appointment, that meant no scolding at me.

I ran out the door in speed "oh god I'm gonna be late"

I bumped into somebody "uh oh" the first thing I thought.  I looked up to see a boy

"Wait wasn't he the boy from yesterday" I thought I scanned him , I scuffed " he really does look familiar"

"What the hell do you want?" He said , "calm down jeez I just accidentally bumped into you" I said.

I walked off but I could feel him looking at me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder "do i know you" he said.

I thought to myself this man also looks familiar to me but i just don't know where I seen his face.

I flinged his hand off me "you disgust me" I said remembering what he did yesterday.

He just watch me walk off , I felt him just staring at me walk off.

IN SCHOOL

As I reached my class I seen Jennie was in the class but not in the seat she was making a fuss of yesterday.

I felt she learned her lesson so I proudly walked over to the seat and sat proudly.

FLASHBACK

(Jennies POV)
Hey girls we should teach that bitch a lesson!

"Hell yeah!!" My girls shouted , I pissed in a bottle in the bathroom and decided to put some pee in the seat y/n Might sit in.

"She is running late this is good girls" I had a big grin on my face

"She's here!" On of my girls said.

I put on a defeated face to make it seem like she had made me sad. I think she fell for it.

(Y/n POV)
I sit down and I felt something warm and wet, I look down to see that there was a wet substance on my chair.

I put my finger in it to smell it and I felt sick. I gagged

I heard Jennie and her girls laughing so I just ran out the classroom.

"I have the worsts luck huh" I said while crying,this sucks..

I heard running coming from behind me , I looked back to see Jennie and her squad with box's cutters.

Before I knew it I was slashed with cuts all on my legs and arms.

Jennie took a bag of yellow water and poured it on me.

It reeked.

"HEY WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING" I heard a voice it wasn't a teachers voice it was a student a boy.