Prologue

Humans.

We are considered the dominant species of earth. The native species and ruler of god. The ones who have become so technically advanced, we could print brains and build functioning flying robots.

Humans are the pinnacle of sentient evolution... what a lie.

Mother Earth is the pinnacle. Mother Earth is where all life on earth stems from and ultimately where all that life will return.

Now that humans have taken control of the planet and have disrespected Mother Earth countless times through the burning of fossil fuels, pollution in the air sky earth and water, poaching, nuclear and viral war, overconsumption, overpopulation, overexploitation, deforestation,

And above all,

Destruction of all other Animalia species on earth,

Mother Earth has decided to dish out some deserved revenge.

Did the humans fall so easily? Or did they fight and adapt to all Mother Earth is trying to do to bring them to extinction?

My name is Kadija and this is my story as I struggle to survive on a planet plagued by war between the evil viral humans who are bent on complete world domination (and ultimately destruction) and the peacekeeping humans who's mission is to help Mother Earth and prove that humans are worth keeping alive by forming an alliance with the newly evolved specie of animal/plant hybrids.

And to spice things up, I got a secret that could change the tides of war in a single flap.

________________________________

Finally, this book has launched. I have been writing for months. I do hope you enjoy this entire book that was based on a single dream.
Also, I have Discord... you may ask for an invite to the fan base through DMs if you are interested in learning more about this original trilogy. (This server no longer exists)