Christmas Party

(It's a dark cold night, as it is Christmas Eve, you and the rest of class 1A are having the best Christmas party ever. Before everyone was doing a secret santa, you got Jiro.)

Y/n: Here you go Jiro.

(Youn hand her your gift to her.)

Jiro: Thanks.

(She removes the wrapping, revealing a custom case for her guitar.)

Jiro: Woah this is nice, I like the details on it.

Y/n: I'm glad you like it.

(A couple of minutes later, it was time for your gift, but you were surprised that Yaoyorozu got you.)

Yaoyorozu: It's a little embarrassing but I hope you love it.

(She hands you your gift.)

Y/n: Don't feel embarrassed.

(You kiss her head, and opened up your gift. There was a card, you opened and it said;

Hello Y/n,
This gift was from the Yaoyorozu Family. We know you're a movie fanatic, this gift is from a certain film that Momo said you grew up with.

Merry Christmas
Yaoyorozu Family)

(You look at Yaoyorozu with a questioning look.)

Y/n: I'm getting nervous now.

Yaoyorozu: Please don't be, it's really special.

Ashido: Come on just open it.

(You peeled off the wrapping paper and it was revealed to be a wooden crate. Your heart was beating hard. Yaoyorozu places her hand on your leg.)

Yaoyorozu: Open it.

(You open it as it was revealed to be....)

Y/n: Luke Skywalker's lightsaber?

Yaoyorozu: It's a replica of it, look closer.

(You looked closer, there was a signature by Mark Hamill. You were tearing up. Yaoyorozu sees this.)

Yaoyorozu: Are you alright?

(You lean your head on her shoulders.)

Y/n: I love it.

(As time flew, everyone was hanging out and having some fun. You and Yaoyorozu were by the doorway.)

Y/n: Momo, I love you so much.

Yaoyorozu: I love you too.

(By your surprise there was mistletoe floating above you two. You saw Uraraka and the other girls looking at you two. Yaoyorozu places her hand on your cheek. She kisses your lips softly.  You kissed her back.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW READERS