𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼.

ZERO

you made me feel vulnerable!

  *   ⋆  * .    ·  

*  ˚   · *  ·   +  .  *  ✦  ·

˚     *    ˚        ✹  

˚    · *         ✫   

      *  *      ⋆ ✦    

✵ *    ⋆    .    *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"ATTACHMENT IS FORBDDEN.
POSSESSION IS FORBIDDEN.
COMPASSION, WHICH I WOULD DEFINE AS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, IS ESSENTIAL TO A JEDI'S LIFE. SO YOU MIGHT SAY, THAT WE ARE ENCOURAGED TO LOVE."
- ANAKIN SKYWALKER

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora Noya is a young promising Jedi, always trying to be the perfect example of what a Jedi is supposed to be - selfless

Aurora Noya is a young promising Jedi, always trying to be the perfect example of what a Jedi is supposed to be - selfless. But she's lonely. So lonely. The very thing she's desperately trying to escape from, the sole reason of her leaving the Jedi temple, always seems to follow her wherever she goes.

. . . until the leader of the fallen Galactic Empire, Moff Gideon, puts a bounty on her head with another who's force sensitive. She is compelled to seek the other force wielder and protect them against all odds.

It feels like no one may ever understand her, touch her like she wants to be touched - by her mind, body and soul; until she is forced to yield to a Mandalorian bounty hunter to protect the child. They develop a bond that even she can't comprehend. Something that started just by looking him - a feeling that took her breath away. . . she just didn't know if it was a good or bad feeling at the time.