one.

Aurora Noya finally landed her ship on the planet Arvala-7 after almost 4 days worth of traveling through space

Aurora Noya finally landed her ship on the planet Arvala-7 after almost 4 days worth of traveling through space. She let out a shaky breath of relief as her droid, JJ-3, beeped to life.

"JJ-3, you're in charge of the ship. Don't let those damn Jawas place their hands on our ship." She commanded the droid.

She quickly wrapped a scarf around her head to protect her skin from the harsh sun. She grabbed her leather cross-bag and reached for her lightsaber, securing it on her thigh holder, before heading out. Leaving the force to take her to the other force wielder.

The landscape around the planet was dry and coarse. She already knew she was going to hate this planet. She looked ahead and saw another ship. This was not a local ship, no local would leave their ship open for the Jawas.

She began sprinting towards the small structure ahead, her eyes widen as she recognized the beskar armour the bounty hunter wore. . . it was a mandalorian. The hunter retreated towards the structure, as Aurora made her way over to inspect.

On the ground were many corpses, who had lost their life by multiple blaster shots, shot directly at them. She walked around to all of them, gently closing their eyes and saying to each one of them, "may the force be with you in your other life". She paused as she heard footsteps sounded in the silent area.

Quickly, Aurora hid behind one of the small boxes with her hand grazing over her saber. She looked around to see the source of the noise.

To her surprise, the madalorian walked out with a small silver carriage following behind him. She felt the pull of the force, she knew whatever she was looking for, was in that carriage. The mandalorian sensed her and let out a heavy sigh while moving his hand towards his blaster.

"Who are you?" He asked coldly while facing towards the small boxes she hid behind.

"Aurora Noya," she said curtly while straightening her stance as she came out from her former hiding spot.

A small creature sat up in the small, silver cradle. It had large ears and huge dark eyes. It shuffled forward in the blankets and looked directly at Aurora.

She let out an audible gasp and had to make sure she was seeing things correctly. "You look like my master," she said quietly, but not quite quiet enough for the mandalorian not to hear.

"you know this creature?" He said questionably.

"I do not. But I cannot let you turn this creature in. For he is the future, I will not let you bring harm to him." She said, using the force to pull the cradle towards her.