Perfect Harmony Part 1

A/N: WOOOo y'all betta get ready for this one! Also, the chapter after this isn't gonna be perfect harmony part 2 I'm gonna make y'all SUFFERRRR with the slow burn. Before I start, I just wanna thank you all for all the support on this book. 600 reads is insane and this community is literally the sweetest group of people. Also, I installed Grammarly on my computer for yall so that my stories can be perfect :) Not me writing this while in class tho... AND THEN FINISHING IT AT 3 AM WHILE BLASTING PAPER RINGS BY TAYLOR SWIFT IN MY EARBUDS (which is totally a juke anthem but anyways)... not me wrong girl.

Julie's POV:

Beep... beep.... beep!

I spring out of bed and shut off my alarm, running to my closet and picking out an outfit. I just feel so happy right now. Luke finally forgot about the flowers, Flynn can see the guys now, and we just played the ORPHEUM! We don't have all the answers right now, but we're all just so happy, we don't even care. The guys are like my family, and I'm still just so happy they weren't taken away from me. Thank you, mom.

I finish getting dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Julie! Breakfast!" My dad calls from downstairs. He's used to rushing me in the morning, so he normally yells up a couple of thousand times that breakfast is ready before I actually come down. But today, he only had to yell once. 

"Coming!" I yell back, slipping on my shoes and running downstairs. I put my hair in braids last night so I got ready pretty fast. I was so excited to see the guys I wasn't even hungry. I just wanted to see them and hang out with them a little bit before I had to go to school.

"Morning Mija! You're up early today!" My dad says as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Guess I'm still on a high from the Orpheum! Speaking of, I'm going to go FaceTime the band real quick before school." I say. He chuckles and I grab a couple of pieces of bacon. 

"What?" I ask, grabbing more bacon and putting it on a plate. I remembered Luke said something about the guys trying to eat.

"I just love how invested you are with the band. A month ago you couldn't even sit at the piano, let alone play it." He smiles. "I just love that the band has brought back my happy Julie."

"Me too, Dad. Maybe Mom wanted me to meet them?" I say giggling. I'm not sure why the guys came to me, but I'm so grateful for them. They're like my family.  

"Maybe." He says.

"Love you! I'll see you after school right?" I asked walking towards the door.

"You got it Mija." He answers, and with that, I walk outside towards the studio.

(A/N: this chapter may be super cheesy bc I'm listening to make you mine by public and that song makes me ball like a baby. also y'all should follow me on Spotify bc I'm listening to my hopeless romantic playlist rn haha. so yeah my spotify is dancergirl18 and courtxx so sorry for the plug back to the story)

"Goodmorning sleepyheads!" I say opening the doors to the studio and letting a huge ray of sunlight into the room.

"Five more minutes!" Reggie groans.

"Get up! I want to spend some time with you guys before I go to school!" I say grabbing a pillow from the floor and throwing it at Alex.

Luke perks up immediately. He probably wants to start a new song before I go to school. 

"I have the best idea for a song I thought of it last night I've been dying to show it to you!" Bingo. Wow, how does he look so perfect in the mornings?