~WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW~

What is shifting?
Shifting is something we do all the time. Every choice we make we shift. For example you walk into a flower shop, you could buy a lily, a rose, a tulip. You could buy nothing at all or you could buy all three. You could even by every flower in the whole shop. Every breath, every blink, every time we talk and do something we are shifting. We have all shifted before. There are billions of trillions of different realities out there. Every time you think of something you open a new reality. So there is a reality where you are a student at Hogwarts and you're dating Draco Malfoy. There is a reality where you go to UA high and you are best friends with Mina Ashido and are dating Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima, Deku, etc. 

DR - Desired Reality

CR - Current Reality

Script - A script is where you write down everything in your DR. What you look like, who your friends are, where you go to school, where it takes place, when it takes place, if you have power, who your love interest is etc.

Symptoms - Examples: feeling tingly, feeling like as if you're floating, feeling numb, feeling someone touch you (this could very much be someone from your DR)

Affirmation - Example: "I am shifting" "I have shifted" "Shifting is easy" 

REMEMBER
~SHIFTING IS SUPER EASY~
~ANYONE CAN SHIFT~
~YOU CAN SHIFT~
~YOU WILL SHIFT~