~THE RAVEN METHOD~

The Raven Method is the most commonly used method among shifters and if you've been doing research you have most definitely come across this method. 

The Raven Method this where you lay in a starfish position with none of your limbs touching

You can either start counting up to 100 or down from 100 in your head. After each number you say an affirmation. For example: "1 I have shifted. 2 I have shifted. 3 I have shift. etc." While counting try to think of your DR. Try to visualize where you are. Are you in your bedroom? If so visualize yourself laying in your bed. Try to think of what your bedroom looks likes. While doing this try not to let your mind wonder. It's okay if it does, but just bring it back to the visualization. After you get to 100 or 1 just keep visualizing. You should start to feel symptoms either while or after you count. Once you really feel as if you are in your DR you can open your eyes. You can also script that your eye open automatically or that someone from your DR says something to you when you have shifted. Remember that you can always use subliminals if you feel it can make it easier. 

¡WARNING!
Although it is very rare you can get sleep paralysis from this method. I have and it is really scary, but don't let that stop you from shifting to your DR. If you do happen to get sleep paralysis try using to your advantage.