Draco Malfoy

I do not own Harry Potter or any characters..

(Y/n) is Seemingly innocent Girl But has a Dark Side That comes out in bedroom.

Your and Draco's relationship is well.. complicated.

At first you used to hate each other But After a wild, hot, drunken kiss.. Things have been... Well weird.

He still used to call you names and insults but there was always this tension in the air that was almost palpable.

Today you were sitting in the great hall for dinner with your friends at the gryffindor table even though you were a Slyntherin. Draco Was sitting with fellow Slyntherins. Draco's Table was diagonal to yours. You are sitting beside Ron And talking to Hermione Who was sitting opposite to you.

You are engrossed in your conversation when you felt something brush up your thighs. You looked down to see Ron's hand sitting beside your leg, his pinky stroking your thigh.

You knew about Ron's attraction towards you, he once told you while playing truth and dare. But after you cleared that you don't feel the same way he never talked or did anything about it.

But recently he's been doing bizarre things like brushing his fingers against yours while walking or putting a hand over your shoulder, but they were pretty innocent things so couldn't confront him.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat but kept talking, hoping he would stop.

Suddenly he wrapped his arm around you. You stiffened and looked at him, but he was talking to Harry.

Well it isn't anything inappropriate, you thought and forced a smile on your face ans kept talking..

You stopped talking for a second when you felt a gaze on you, you look up to see Draco giving you a death glare. And then without breaking eye contact he pulled Pansey against him.

You felt a sting in your heart. He looked away but you kept staring at him wondering what was the pain you felt when suddenly you felt the hand on your shoulders slowly creep down your shoulders towards your chest!

You put your hand on top of his to stop his advances and at the same time Draco looked up to see you holding Ron's hand. His jaws clenched.

In one swift move he pulled Pansey on his lap. You pushed Ron's hand away and gave him a glare making it clear that you won't tolerate anything like this again and turned your attention back to Draco.

Fuming you get up from your table. Pansey was giggling and put her head in the crook of his neck. Draco saw you, smirked and kissed Pansey. If looks could kill Draco would have been a dead man by now. You reached their table and cleared your throat.

"Draco, may I have a word? " You say in a deathly calm voice

"Can this wait? I'm kinda in the middle of something here. " He said in his arrogant voice smirking.

"No." You say and pull him out by his arms.

You reach a dark alley and push him to a wall glaring at him.

"What! " He asks annoyed after a minute of just starting at each other.

"Are you and Pansey dating? "

"Why should I tell you? " He retorts back.

"JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION MALFOY! " You thundered, punching the wall next to his head.

His eyes widened seeing this side of yours. You're usually this calm, sweet and innocent girl.

"No" He stated simply.