Tom Riddle

I drown my scotch, bottoms up, trying in vain to keep it together as I look over once again to my sexy boss being clawed by a random chick. Okay maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but she had her hands all over him even though he didn't seem interested a bit! He looked up and caught my eye, my breath hitched as I saw the annoyance replaced by heat.

Maybe it was the scotch or the dizzy environment of the club, but a surge of confidence coursed through me and I bottoms up-ed another glass of the scotch, heat Coursed through my body as the liquid burned down my throat. I get up from my stool and start walking over to them all the while maintaining the eye contact.

"Wanna dance" I ask in the sexiest voice. His eyes light up and he nods once, excusing himself from the woman who gave me a dead eye behind his back. I just smirked and turned by attention back the Adonis standing in front of me. I grab a handful of his black shirt and turn around, making my way to the dance floor, pulling him behind me. I made sure to sway my hips so that he could get a good look at my ass, framed perfectly in the short and tight black leather dress I was wearing.

When I find a suitable dark corner i turn around to face him and put my hands over his shoulders, pulling him close so that my chest was touching his, started to sway my hips to the music. He put his hands on my ass and keeps looking down at me. My hands slowly make their way from his shoulders to his ripped arms down to his narrow hips and pull him towards me.

He closes his eyes and curses under his breath at the contact. I bring my hands to the front so they are right over his v and start exploring him through over his shirt. He's even more built than I thought. His hands have picked up the message and has started to kneed my ass. I freed his shirt from under his trousers and push my hand under the shirt. His skin to warm under my touch and he hisses at the sudden cold touch.

His lips descend on mine and I moan in pleasure. My hand explores his body as my Tongue explores his mouth. I feel something poking the apex of my thigh and moan again in his mouth. His positions himself so that his hard on is poking my wet crotch. I start to grind on him earning a moan and he starts to imitate sex actions, turning me on even more.

I glide my hands down towards his pants but he stops me as I try to undo his belt.

"Not here. I don't want anyone else to see what's mine. " With that he pulls away. I whimper at the loss of contact making him chuckle.

"Don't worry baby girl my house is just round the corner. " He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bar. Turns out his house is actually pretty close and I could not have been happier. If his house was far and I had time to think while in a cab I probably would have chickened out and jumped out of the cab or something.

He open his door, I step in and soon was pushed against the door. My back hits the door with a light thud, Tom's face buried in my neck, sucking and biting which was sure to leave questionable marks in the morning. His hands are on my ass, dress hiked up around my waist, pulling me up so he can cradle his still-covered erection in the apex of my thighs. His eyes are burning as he rocks his pelvis against mine.

"Do you know how beautiful you are (Y/n)? " He murmurs. "I need you naked, now. " He picks me up, hands still braced on my ass and I wrap myself around him. He carries me into his bedroom, and I’m suddenly standing before him, and we are a tangle of arms and greedy hands, pulling and grasping clothes, flinging them haphazardly about the room. His mouth is on mine, his hands in my blonde hair, and he’s kissing me with a fervour that makes my knees week.  He’s a really good kisser.  Excellent.

Fucking amazing.

He picks me up again, cradling me in his arms this time and lays me down on the bed.  The sheets are soft and cool against my naked backside. Tom follows me onto the bed, and I run my hands up his stomach, over his chest, and up to his shoulders.His hands are cradling my face, kissing me tenderly now, biting and nibbling my lips, and then he leans on one elbow at the side of my head and sends his other hand down my neck, over my breast, teasing the taut nipple with his fingers, and farther south, slowly finding his target.

"Oh god" I gasp and he rubs my heated core. I arch off the bed, my head bowing down as he starts to gently circle my pussy.

"Oh you're so wet and so fucking tight! " He exclaims slipping a finger inside. I moan in pleasure and bite his lower lip down.

"Oh you wanna play rough? " He says his voice hoarse. I reply by bucking my hips against his finger.

"You'll get it baby. " He says and kisses me one last time before making his way to the south, kissing and sucking on my breasts and stomach going further south. He reaches his destination and gives me a nice lick, collecting all your wetness in his tongue humming in approval, and then starts to suck. And I mean really SUCK.

I scream and pull his hair earning a groan from him. He slides his tongue into me and I grab onto the bedsheets for my dear life. His tongue slides in and out setting a rhythm and I start to buck my hips to it. I feel a familiar heat building in my stomach and I know I won't last long.

"Tom am going to.. "

"Yes baby let go, cum on my tongue. " His dirty words are my undoing and I come undone seeing stars at back of my head.

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had. " I whisper as I return back to earth.

He chuckles, " We aim to please (y/n). " He says and he comes up and kisses me, letting me taste myself.

"Time to return the favour" I say, and before he can react or say anything I push him and grab a hold of his shaft. I gasp as I feel something cold and foreign at the tip.

"Turn on the lights. " I whisper yell burning with curiosity. He reaches over and turns on the lights and I am shocked as what I see in front of me.

He has a piercing! On his penis! I gape at him and he just chuckles at my reaction. I touch his tip and his laugh halts replaced by a hiss. I slowly lower myself and lick the pre-cum off the tip and he shudders. I look up at him with the most innocent look and take him in my mouth. His metal ball feels cold and heavy and I swirl my tongue around him. I hear a sharp intake of breath boosting my confidence and I start to take more of him in my mouth. He groans as I reach the end, his tip, with the metal ball, gagging the back of my throat and slowly pull back out. A moan slips his lips and I start to pick up speed, gagging him. His gathers my hair in a makeshift ponytail at the nape of my neck and thrusts his hips up and down setting up with the speed. He tenses and we both know he's near.

"(Y/n) am about to cum." I start to gagging even faster. He tries to pull away but I hold him there and suck. He curses and empties his balls in my mouth. I gulp it down and sit back up, wiping my mouth. The moving forward a little I my self again, holding the sides of my breasts, I lower myself capturing his cock in between my tits and ride him. His eyes blaze and hardens again. After a few moments he pulls me up by my hair and moves towards me.

"I need to be inside you, now. " He whispers in my ears and positions me in line to his throbbing cock.

"Are you sure? " He asks me, as if I could back out now. Instead of answer I grab a hold of him and lower my self on him. I moan as his metal ball touches my inside, massaging my walls. Damn I am never sleeping with a guy without these ever again!

He grabs my hips and pulls me up and down slowly a few times, giving me time to adjust to him. When I get used to his size I start to pick up speed, telling him I'm ready and he starts to pound into me. The room fills with moans and groans. He grabs hold of my breasts kneading them, then pinching my nibbles, making them pucker and hard so much, I bet it could cut glass.

Soon I start to fell the oh-so familiar burn in my stomach and start to grind on him, earning a moan.

"I'm near. " I murmur still grinding.

"Yes baby, cum with me, cum on my cock. " He says capturing a nipple in his mouth and teasing the other one with his fingers, as his other hand reach between us rubbing my clit, pushing me over my edge. He follows soon after.

As our breathing lowers he kisses me before laying me on bed and covering us with a blanket. He cuddles behind me, kissing my neck and I soon drift to sleep

                            ___________________

Phew, that was a long one.