Burhan!

Part 23

Zeynep ran inside the hotel searching for her sister with her eyes "please...please god" she ran towards the elevator waiting "No..it's not happening" she ran towards the receptionist "please help me!"

At the same time Emir was in his office working , he sighed and looked infront of him thinking , after some minutes he closed his eyes tightly then stood up leaving his office

Zeynep hit the door screaming "ASU..ASU OPEN THE DOOR ASU"

Kahan opened the door half naked , Zeynep's eyes widened , she hit his chest "WHERE IS MY SISTER!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!"

Kahan held her hands stopping her "Asu left , I mean I told her to leave"

Zeynep pushed him and went inside looking for her but she wasn't there "h..how!! I saw her she came here with you and.."

"because I wanted you to see us"

Zeynep's look changed , she ran towards the door trying to open it but in vain , she looked at him with teary eyes "what..are you...trying to...to do?!" she was shivering

"you think yourself smart right!" he moved towards her

"don't come closer" she swallowed

"the receptionist won't have never told you in which room I am...but I wanted you to know Zeynep"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!" Zeynep screamed

"nothing...I want to make Emir suffer"

Zeynep's eyes widened "don't you dare!"

Kahan stood right infront of her , he touched her face "shhhh...I promise it won't hurt you"

Zeynep tried to push him but in vain , he held her hands and pushed her to the door by his body then he burried his face in her neck , Zeynep screamed

-flashback-

"Tell me Banu , what did you do?" Kahan asked

"we will make Emir go crazy , I prepared everything , I have been watching Zeynep for weeks and..."

She couldn't continue as Nihan sat down next to Kahan "you are taking the girl to the hotel today right?" she asked

"yes"

"good then...Banu keep on watching Zeynep we need to make her fall into the trap"

Banu smirked "don't worry...I will be her end"

After two hours , Asu and Kahan went inside the hotel then Kahan's phone rang "excuse me" he walked aside "Banu"

"Kahan...Zeynep was watching Asu she saw you"

"shit , where is she now?!"

"waiting outside but I swear she will come to you"

"tell them to prepare my car" he walked towards Asu "baby I should go I am really sorry , they called me from my restaurant it's urgent"

Kahan told her to leave from the parking gate and saw Zeynep coming so he ran upstairs and grabbed his phone "look...there is a woman with a long black hair wearing a red coat , she will ask you in which room I am staying...tell her"

-End of flashback-

At the same time , Emir was in his car driving , he was thinking then he called Asu "Asu hey , I wanted to see Zeynep and...I...do you know where she is??"

"No Emir ,  she is not here and she is not answering her phone I don't know"

Emir's face changed "ok , just tell me when she arrives"
*.*.*
Kahan was kissing her neck then she kicked him down there and ran inside the room , he groaned in pain "YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME AGAIN" she was screaming and crying "I AM NOT THE SAME ZEYNEP"