~Chapter 3~

Flashback to 5 years ago

"Get out of here you quirkless freak no one wants you!" A young child was thrown into the cold street, as it poured rain and little chunks of ice. The child stood up and started to walk off, he looked to be 10 or 11 years old. He let the rain cover him and didn't move a bit when his face, arms and legs were hit with pieces of hail.

He walked a few blocks before lifting his head to a noise. As a child he was curious and approached the noise, he found himself in front of an alley. Looking behind him to the empty street and entered the alley, using his voice to call for whatever noise he heard.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?" asked the boy, the world answered with silence, well almost silence. The boy was meant to hear nothing and walk out of the alley and back home to his mother. Instead he heard a quiet and heartbreaking cry, he looked around and saw a broken flashlight. Picking it up he clicked it and hit it against his hand as it flickered to life.

"I can hear you! There's no need to hide or be scared? I want to help you!" He said again, slowly making his way more and more into the alley. He shined the light towards the end of the allye and saw a sight that made him stumble back a bit.

Burt,there was a burnt body. It was unrecognizable, the charre smell had finally hit the boy's noise as he covered his mouth and noise with one of his hands. He walked a little closer and saw a boy's shoes that had fallen off of his foot. Pointing the flash light to his left he saw a red fluffy of hair covered in fresh burns, blood treated the raw skin. The boy gasped crouching down and looking at the other child in front of him.

"Hey! Are you ok?" He asked, a small shift was all the red head did.

"I can help you! I actually get burned a lot by my friends, and have stuff at home I can use to help you!" The boy said again, The red head lifted his head a little and carefully whipped his tears so he didn't touch the burns that wear around his eyes and mouth.

"You're not mad? Or sad that I hurt him?" He cried a little, motining to the dead man to his right. The boy shook his head, and smiled taking off the jacket he was wearing.

"Wear this, it'll help stop the burns from hurting as we walk to my house!" The boy explained, The red head took the jacket and carefully put it on. They quickly made their way to the boy's house.

"I'm going to go through the fount, so my mom doesn't know your here, go around the back and the room with all-might curtains, go through there and thats my room, be careful so no one sees or hears you," Now that the Boy looked at the red head He could see that he was at least 15 years old. Another reason why his mother could not find out!

"What about- about him," he talked in a normal voice, but went quiet when talking about the charred body in the alley.

"We will deal with that tomorrow. Tonight, you need to sleep and heal up!" He exclaimed.

"This is it! You remember the plan?" The red head nodded, and snuck around the house. The Boy went to the front door, knocked and took a breath in and smiled. His mother opened the door and hugged her child.

"Izuku, where have you been? I was so worried! What happened to your sweater?" She asked, The boy only smiled and shook his head, walking to the house.

"I learnt it to a friend!"

Current time

"I know you're not thinking of robbing the most secure facility in all of Japan!" Dabi said looking up at me from my phone. I nodded my head and flipped to my pre-planned strategy in my book. I slid the notebook to him and smiled.