SEVENTEEN | A CIRCLE HAS NO BEGINNING

Thank you so much @ccw1315 for the amazing book covers.

Go and read her book, follow her and show this girl some love. She's honestly so talented.

Enjoy!

"I'm getting really frustrated now!" Autumn cried out and threw a ball of parchment at the bin. She missed and got even more annoyed. "I'M NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS ASSIGNMENT!" She yelled, banging her fists on the desk. I lifted my head up from my pillow.

"Autumn, babes. I'm trying to read. If you want to carry on shouting, you're more than welcome to get the fuck out." I smiled.

"Y'know what, I'm going to Theo's dorm!" She exclaimed and ran out.

"Fine by me." I muttered and went back to reading.

Arissa. I am hosting an event tonight and I find it crucial that you attend. Wear appropriate clothing and don't be late. Malfoy Manor, 6pm.

Dad. Honestly, why can't he leave me alone for one day?!

Orla woke up and looked around cluelessly. "Did I miss something?"

"No, Orla go back to sleep." I sighed.

"I can't. I'm awake now." She got up and began rummaging around in one of her drawers.

"What're you doing?"

"Looking for something." said Orla.

I'm a bit nosy sometimes so I had to know "Looking for what?"

"This!" She exclaimed as she held up a small velvet box.

"A wedding ring? Orla, are you and Blaise getting married?"

"No, you numpty. This is a bracelet. My dad gave it to me and I'm gonna need to wear it tonight?"

"What's tonight?"

"An event. I'm sure you know about it, your dads the one hosting it."

"Oh, yeah?"

"And you better come cuz I am not going alone."

"Blaise'll be there so I see no point in going."

"Pleaasssseee!" She gave me the puppy-dog eyes. "Fine!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"But you better not make me wear a fancy dress."

Orla went and began to brush her hair. "I never said you had a choice, Rissa."

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the door. "I'm going to piss off Severus again. Wanna come?"

"No, Arissa." Orla sighed. "Unlike you, I don't have the ability to get out of every detention I get."

"I don't get out of them, I just don't go." I grinned.

"Bye, Rissa."

Fine!" I huffed and went down to Severus' office. I flung the door open and sat in the vacant seat in front of his desk.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Go. Away."

"Nope. How are you, Snivellus?"

"Arissa."

"Ok, I'll start the conversation then. There's an event tonight and we all have to go. You coming?"

"Yes."

"You should speak with more emotion, y'know. Like...YES! Or, yeeessss! Put some fun into it."

He looked at me as if I grew three more heads. "Please leave."