0.0

Sweat trickled down Draco's temple and his lungs were burning with every breath he took in.

Another punch came from his right and he quickly ducked, giving him the perfect opportunity to hit Theo square in the jaw.

"Ow! You fucker, we said not the face!"

Draco couldn't help but smirk. "Whoops."

From the outside of the ring, other agents like him were training and putting in their mandatory combat hours. 

Well, agents in training.

They were all in their late teens and have gained the skills actual agents took years to master  and that is something they prided themselves in. 

"Alright come on you two, Lupin wants all of us in his office in 20." The announcement came from Pansy who was finishing up her stretches with Daphne at the end of the mat.

At that, Harry stopped punching the bag in front of him and turned with a scowl, "What is it this time?"

Blaise, who was holding the punching bag, perched up and groaned. "Please no more useless assignments. I am sick and tired of being given pointless stuff."

Daphne couldn't help and roll her eyes at their impatience. "Those useless assignments are required of us if we ever want to graduate to actual agents."

"Ha! As if they're ever going to let us free from their leashes." said a cackling Draco.

Pansy rolled her eyes and sighed, "Idiots."

-

One by one they slowly came out of their showers and were ready to meet with the Head who ran their program.

Remus Lupin was not a man to mess with. He did not take things lightly and to the trainees, he was their worst nightmare come alive. But the kids couldn't help admire him. He is the sole reason the program exists and was the one who recommended them six to be accepted. 

Theo was the one to first speak up when they entered the elevators. He nervously combed his hand through his damp hair and leaned against the wall of the elevator that was taking them up.  "Okay am I the only one slightly worried at what Lupin wants? Because we haven't done anything for us to get in trouble. I think. Right?"

Draco tipped his head back and groaned at his yapping, "I will have an aneurism if you don't shut your mouth."

"You'd be doing us a favor mate." grinned Harry.

"Oh shut it Pothead!"

And that is how Lupin found them once the elevator doors slid open.

"-jealous that I fight better!"

"As if!"

"Guys! What if they saw the camera footage from last week?" Theo gasped at the thought.

Pansy scoffed and examined her perfectly manicured fingernails. "Sod off Theo, as if they'd want to see that."

"Oh really, Parkinson? You sure you wouldn't?" Theo jabbed back.

A loud clear throat was heard and immediately made them all stand at attention with their hands clasped behind their back.

"At ease agents." he sighed, "If you'll follow me there is someone I need you all to meet."

The six of them trailed behind Remus who stopped at the grand doors of a conference room and slid his key card to gain entrance. 

At the end of the great oak table sat Director McGonagall. Now she was a force to be reckoned with. McGonagall was a level 10 clearance, which meant she had access to everything and everyone. Lupin was only a level 7 and the trainees were a level 4.