" Red Wolf " Rin Matsuoka x reader

A/N: because, people has this kind of shot usually in the series, I'll make mines too. XD that into the woods reference though.

__________________________

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Remember, don't talk to strangers, walk in the path and don't be delayed. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Yes mother. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Smiling at you, a woman who has gray hair and a few wrinkles looks at you, combing your hair with her hair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Good girl. Now off you go! "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Giggling, you started skipping off your way to your grandmother's cottage.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Your grandmother was sick, and your mother had requested you to bring her a few treats.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You were sad to hear that your grandmother was sick, considering how much you love her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You were a local of the woods.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀There wasn't much people in the woods, it was only the baker and his wife, the royal palace, A man named ' Jack ' which was your friend, Cinderella who was currently living with the baker and his wife and a near village at the entrance of the woods.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀On the way, you started eating a few sweets, and admired some ponds and birds along the way.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀There was rumors of a red wolf. He wasn't literally a wolf, he was just a half wolf and half human.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀When you were crossing the bridge, the bushes rattle making you stop and turn.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Your mother said to have no delay but she was just to curious.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sighing, she went to check the bush. There was a man with magenta hair with wolf ears, you couldn't see his face since he was turned around.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But you can clearly see the wound.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Damn those hunters..." He cursed under his breath, still unaware of your appearance.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The voice was deep and a bit raspy. ( A/N: lul )

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once he finally noticed, which didn't take long, he turned around and scowled at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" The hell do you want?! " He growled. While doing so,his sharp shinty teeth glistened under the sun.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But you didn't flinch. You were lost in his blood red hues.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It was like fire.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Shaking your head, you jumped on the bush and over to him which he of course, stepped back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Let me treat your wounds. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He was surprise really. Usually the expressions were either screaming or trying to kill him. He was surprise that a human was being caring towards him, which rarely happened.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He refused though.

~

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀A few minutes later he found himself letting you heal him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" What's your name? "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Rin. Rin Matsouka. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Rin? A girl's name? "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Just shut up! "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He yelled embarrassed, you giggle. He was surely an adorable wolf.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You stood up and gave a satisfied smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Done! "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He looked at it and saw it properly bandaged. And saw something. A note.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Maybe it was for your grand mother.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Hey, you- "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But you were already gone, he decided to read the mote anyway.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" My name is ( Full Name ) "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" ( First name ) huh? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He smirked. But there was more.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" Meet me at the palace forest lake tonight, I'll show you something amazing. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Amazing?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀" What could be more amazing than meeting such a girl... "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He muttered, standing up and dash off before any one can spot him.
__________________________

A/N: I'm sorry- My Mad Hatter side is actually my real side, I'll try my best not to be a Mad Hatter but a Cheshire Cat- // Slapped

Wed., Feb. 18, 2015 🌸