The end of the line

3rd POV-

The battle field was destroyed, hero's fallen, blood everywhere, death everywhere, Thanos...

This was all happening because of Thanos. This was their final stand, their last chance. His last choice...

The weight of the world rested on his shoulders, human lives depended on him, reality itself had been shattered and everything rested on his shoulders. You never know what you had till you lost it. Right?

This was his last chance his only chance to make a difference, all he had to do was snap his fingers. But was he ready to die, if the Hulk couldn't handle this power how could he? This one action could be the cause of his death! Was he really ready to say goodbye and go into whatever is next? Was he ready to say goodbye to all his friends and family....

No

But he had no- well he did have a choice and this was it. He knew dying was easy and living was harder, he wanted to live, he wanted to be there, he wanted to grow up, he wanted to stay right where he was, he wanted this all to go away.....

But it wouldn't go away, he couldn't change the fact that it would never be the same. If he made it out he knew he would never be the same, was he ready to face that. Was he ready to look death in the eyes and be taken?

No, but no one ever was old or young. No one was ever ready to die, certainly not him. But he had to save them! He wasn't looking for an easy way out! This was the only possible way to save them all!

Now

He

Had

To

Chose......

His life for millions of others or millions for his one life. There was only one correct answer he could see. This would end Thanos but also himself.

"I am Inevitable!" Thanos says as he snaps his fingers looking in confusion when nothing happens.

"And I am Iron Man!" Iron man snaps his fingers but then looks in confusion when nothing happens.

Only two thought runs through his head, "When you can do the things I can, but you don't and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you." And "with great power comes great responsibility."

The spider takes off his mask to reveal a 17 year old, now he is facing the purple Titan and his mentor. A lone tear runs down his face, "I am sorry mr. Stark. But..... I am Spider-Man!" Just as Iron man goes to scream out at the young boy, the boy snaps his fingers. Then the army dusts away and Natasha, Loki, and vision appear standing in the middle of the battle field. As hulk already brought back the ones who dusted. 

The exhausted hero's cheer along with the people of New York. Only one person is upset, the billionaire looks to where the boy was thrown and rushes over. The boy is still conscious.

"Hey Tony did we win?" Young Peter Parker asks.

"Yeah kid we won you did it we won!" Tony says tear flooding down his face as he holds the bloody teenagers hand. The boy smiles, his messy curls now stuck to his forehead and neck from all the sweat and were soaked in mud, his face was covered in a mix of blood and dirt, but the boys brown doe eyes lock with those of the billionaire.

"Hey Tony it's not you're fault, if I don't make it promise me you won't blame yourself." Peter locks eyes with his mentor being dead serious. Now doctor Strange looks over to where Tony should be dying as that was supposed to be the future but the future isn't set in stone.

Strange is surprised and upset this was the future he had hoped the most wouldn't come through as he saw the 17 year old brunette with doe eyes covered in dirt and blood.

Tony looks into the boys eyes, "I promise Peter I promise but you're going to be okay!" Tony says now crying more. "HELP SPIDER-MAN IS DOWN!" The billionaire screams. Many hero's hear this and rush over to Tony and look at the young boy in disbelief.

"It's okay Tony, I'm tried so I'm going to go to sleep." Peter says in a calm voice.

"No please stay with me Peter please." The billionaire pleads.

"Okay Mr. Stark," Peter says forcing himself to stay awake. Now the hero's who had seen Peter are over there shock and go closer to Tony, the other hero's now notice and go over to see what the commotion is about.

The boy somehow moved to lay on Tony, and to everyone's surprise Tony pulls the boy closer. One hero screams for a doctor. "Why did you do it kid? Why?" Tony asks still crying.

"Tony you have a family a wife and a daughter who are waiting for you at home who need you to come home. I know May and Ned will miss me and grieve for me but they'll move on, you'll move on Tony. I have nothing but everything to lose, you had everything to lose and no chance at survival. I had a chance and still do well more of one than you." Peter says.

"This was my choice, I told myself I would be here for the people till the end of the line so here I am. Look at this as you're second chance." Peter says trying to console his mentor. "It's all going to be okay Dad....." The young brunette says as he fades into uncontioustess. The paramedics come and take the young boy to a hospital.

Then he was out of reach, the star that lit up everyone's universe, the kid who would brighten up you're day even if you only just met him. The Curley haired doe eyed brunette that had so much joy that upon your first meet you could want to be a part of his life even if it was just as a friend. He did what he always wanted to, he wanted to save everyone he could no matter what. But the cost of this action took him out of this world, the world or universe that never quite deserved this star.