Chapter 1: Did You?

Here We Go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Virgil's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Wake Up from My Nightmare Abruptly, And My Vision Is Very Blurry When I first Open My Eyes. My Eyesight Returns to Normal Quickly, And I Sit Up. I can See Roman and Patton, Staring at Me, Concerned Looks on Their Faces. Ro Puts One Hand on My Shoulder, The Other is Tied Up in Bandages.

I Know He Cuts, We All Do. Except Logan and I try To Hide it. Most of Us Only Cut When Stressed, Excluding Me. I cut Every Day; I HAVE To. My Nightmares Have Been Really Bad Lately. Them Seem Real. I Know That's How They Are Supposed to Work, But, Being A Previous Dark Side, They Are Worse Than Anyone's. EVER. So, I Cut to Deal with The Stress and Pain. Seeing My Best Friends Hurting Themselves Makes Me Cut More.

I Can't Let Them Know I Know They Cut, But I'm Pretty Sure They Know We Do. And I Bet They Know We Know They do. (HOLY CRAP THAT MAKES NO SENSE ITS SO WORDYYY IM SRY!!) "Kiddo? I Was So Worried About You!" Patton Says, And Sits Down on My Bed Next to Roman. I Can See the Paths of Previous Tears on His Face. Who Was He Crying For? Me? "I'm All Good, Popstar," I Say. Or At Least What I Should Have Said. My Hoarse Voice Won't Allow It. My Words Come Out Scratchy and Unintelligible. That Starts A Coughing Fit I Can't Control. Patton Jumps Off the Bed Saying He'll Get Water, And I Fall to The Floor, The Coughing Getting Worse by Time.

Roman Is on High Alert. He Kneels Down Next to Me, Patting My Back, Hugging Me, And Forcing the Water Pat Brought Down My Throat as Black Liquid Pours Out My Mouth. I Have A Feeling I Know What That Stuff Is, But We Should Ask Logan for Assistance. I'm About to Pass Out When I See My Room. Pale Purple Walls. It Looks Like A Softie or A Femboy's Room. Not Emo Like Me. But All of a Sudden My Walls Turn Deep Purple and I Stop Coughing.

I Feel Weak, Having Lost A Lot of Black Liquid, Which I Have A Felling Is My Anxiety. I Gulp Out the Next Words. "R-Ro, Get Thomas Here P-Please." Roman Nods and Sinks Out, The Happyness In the Room Fading Even More. Not That There Was Any. He Comes Back with Our Host, And Thomas Runs to Me. "Virge! What's Wrong?" I Shake My Head And Stand Up Shakily. "I Have A Question." I Say, Surprising Myself With How Normal I Sound. Thomas Looks Shocked, Then Normal. "Ask Away, Emo."

"Thomas," I Ask. "Have You Taken Any Anxiety Pills?"