Zombie x reader part 2 electric boogaloo

Tom sits by your bed "....I'm a monster....I'm so dumb why did I think I could love a living human being?!" Unknown to Tom his dead lover slowly sits up "t-Tom?" Tom whips around his eyes light up he hugs you "I'm sorry!! I'm so so sorry baby!" You hug Tom back "it's ok don't worry I'm here I'm ok now" Tom kisses you Tom gets on top of you and lays on your chest "so I'm a zombie now like you" Tom whimpers and nuzzles you "yeah....but I'll take care of you hun I promise I'm so so sorry" you chuckle and pat Tom "thank you now we can be together forever" Tom smiles

A few weeks later

Y/n and Tom walk into the airport bags in hand "I can't wait to meet your family hun" y/n kisses toms cheek "I'm sure they'll love you" Tom holds y/n's hand as they bored they're plane the undead couple sit in they're seats y/n lays his head on toms shoulder soon the plane takes off and Tom gets a naughty idea he slides out of his seat and between y/n's legs "t-Tom no we'll get caught!" Y/n whisper yells Tom chuckles and pulls out y/n's cock and starts sucking y/n covers his mouth and moans a nearby passenger sniffs the air then looks at the undead couple and gags y/n flips them off Tom sucks harder and faster y/n grips toms hair and bucks his hips Tom stops and picks y/n up and takes him to the bathroom closing and locking the door once they are inside Tom quickly pulls out his cock and pulls down y/n's pants and slams into him "ah~! T-Tom~!" Tom grabs y/n's hips and pounds into him with no mercy y/n clings to Tom moaning loudly not caring if the other passengers heard him "f-fuck~ baby I love you so much~!! Ah~!" Tom bites y/n's neck "ah~! Tom~!! I'm close~!!" Tom grunts and slams into y/n making both of them cum y/n pants "marry me" y/n looks at Tom wide eyed "w-what?" Tom pulls out a small box "marry me babe" y/n tears up and hugs Tom "YES!!" Tom smiles and soon the boys exit the bathroom all cleaned up the other passengers stare at them y/n holds his hand up a ring now on his finger "I'm a married zombie now!!!" The passengers cheer and clap the boys sit in they're seats y/n snuggles up to his boyfriend and closes his eyes sleep taking him quickly.

Sorry it's short I hope y'all like it though more stories to come stay tuned~

                  Sincerely your local gremlin Whore