🖤chapter two🖤

Kachana 🍫

Kachana 🍫

"Marcelo" a blonde guy said and the Greek god who I'm assuming is Marcelo gave Blondie a cult nod signaling him to continue.

The blonde guy and a few other guys started talking in a different language. I'm assuming it's Italian cause one of them said con te (with you). The way Blondie talked made it seem like a presentation. So I'm guessing it's a business meeting.

The weird thing about this was that the Marcelo guy was quite and staring at me in all honesty it was creepy.
He was studying me like a scientist studying a new species. It was intimidating yet I didn't look away. He was showing his dominance and I was challenging it. Like the dumbass I am, I winked at him. He looked shocked but masked it up with a smirk.

"Abbiamo torvato un uomo lagato a fabio si chiama Enzo" said Blondie. I don't know what he just said but Marcelo froze. He's jaw clenched causing some veins to pop out, you could see the rage In his eye.
(We found a man connected to fabio his name is Enzo)

"Erano" said a deep voice I didn't recognize but strangely sent a shiver down my spine . I looked around the room for the source but then it hit me the word came from Marcelo.The whole room went quite again I'm guessing out of fear.(where)

"Non siamo ancora sicuri"Blondie said looking a little scared .
(We're not sure yet)

"Allora perché cazzo ne hai parlato" Marcelo boomed causing everyone including me to flinch.The room went deadly silent again.
(Then why the fuck did you mention it)

"Mi dispiace capo " said Blondie while avoiding eye contact.
(I'm sorry boss)

This cause marcelo to stand up and point a gun at him. Everyone froze terrified of his next move.

"Find him"said Marcelo and with that he left.

After we were out of our shock the men silently left.
I shaked the fear of death off cleared the table and went straight to Mr Jones office.

I knocked on his door but I was to impatient to wait for approval so I walked in . creepy Jones was sitting in his chair looking straight at me. He looked panicked after he got a good look at me.

"The Meeting is over, why so early , did u mess up " If looks could kill I would be six feet under by now.

"No I did not mess up it just ended quickly"I said causing him to release a sigh of relief.

"Good so how may I help you then"he said looking at me from top to bottom like a creep.

"Since I didn't get my leave day I was thinking I could get one tomorrow" I said

"For your good job today you can have two days off" he said

"Thank you Mr Jones " I said while heading out the door .