Loved - Crowley X reader X Aziraphale

SUGGESTION FROM: Teary-Eyed_Bride
(Can do other genders if requested)

Y/N could remember the day she unfortunately had met the archangel Gabriel in the park, purely by coincidence, and to be sure, it was not a keen memory of hers. The archangel clearly didn't like her, it was clear merely by the way he talked down to her, seeing himself above everything she was and stood for, clearly his ego was too big for his head, but that didn't stop the rush of insecurities that she couldn't shake since that day.

Still, she could never let her adorable angel know, nor her precious demon, they would try and start another fight against heaven, and they had just been freed from the threat of Armageddon. Therefore, it was something she had to keep to herself. It wasn't like they would actually care anyway, Crowley was always looking for an excuse to start on heaven and Aziraphale would do everything he could to protect his best friend. Y/N was just an outsider they had the unfortunate luck of meeting.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You've been reading the same line for the past ten minutes." Aziraphale asked, leaning over slightly too peek over the top of her book. The three of them were currently lounging in Crowley's house as they figured out their next plan of action, a way to ensure that Armageddon did not come close again, but Y/N proved to be useless as every plan she made, they found a flaw, so she decided to stay away from their work and simply read instead.

Crowley leant forwards in his throne that he had for some strange reason, "yeah, what's wrong?" He asked her, his yellow eyes obscured by the round table sunglasses he always wore. Y/N smiled slightly, believing that they were truly pretending to care because she was with them before snapping the book closed.

"Sorry, I've got some errands to run." She lied, placing the book down on the sofa she and Aziraphale were on before standing up, "uh, good luck." She stated, moving to leave quickly.

However, the two ethereal beings stopped her, Crowley moving his feet up to rest them on the desk and block her path. "Talk to us, Y/N, we care about you." He begged, but Y/N shook her head, tapping his leg expectantly, waiting for him to move them, but he tutted, "come on, you're part of this team, you've got to talk to us."

Frowning, Y/N picked up the demons feet and dropped them on the floor, moving past quickly, "no you don't." She mumbled, barely audible, but the two still picked up on it, Crowley getting angry.

"What was that?" He asked, jumping to his feet and halting her merely with his booming voice. Slowly, Y/N turned to face them, her face now slightly red and her eyes beginning to water. Aziraphale looked heartbroken and Crowley looked anything but okay, almost like he was ready to murder. When she didn't answer, Aziraphale glanced towards the demon who threw his head back and strut up to the human. "Tell me." He growled, but Y/N could hear the desperation in his voice.

Taking her by surprise, Crowley dropped his hands on her shoulders and held her, knowing that she was getting ready to run away from the intervention. "You've been like this for a while, dear.." Aziraphale hummed sadly, "we hoped it was a temporary thing, but this has been going on for too long, please just talk to us."

Y/N felt the tears fall before she could even utter a word, and she definitely didn't expect her voice to come out as strong as it did, "I'm fine, just leave me alone." She asked, staring directly at where Crowley's eyes would be, "it's not like you'd care anyway." She huffed, reaching up and attempting to pry his hands off her shoulder, but he gripped her even tighter as Aziraphale gasped.

"Crowley, get off of her!" He cried, running over and pulling the demon away and wrapping his arms tightly around the taller girl tightly, pressing his cheek against hers. "We do care. We care more than you could ever imagine." He mumbled, soothing the girl and her beating heart as she stood there like a plank of wood or a statue. "Why would you ever even suggest that we don't care about you?"

Y/N waited for Aziraphale to release her, not expecting for her to be sat in Crowley's throne, the one seat he wouldn't let anyone touch with a ten foot stick before he joined the angel on the sofa. "Tell us everything."

Rolling her eyes, Y/N slumped in the chair, trying desperately to calm the tears that were now flooding her face and blurring her vision almost completely, but she refused to wipe her eyes and let them in. They wouldn't care anyways. "I'm fine."

Crowley sighed, "you're crying, clearly something is wrong, love." He pointed out, his voice a lot softer since Aziraphale told him off for being too rough. "You can trust us, we love you."

"Yeah, right." Y/N muttered, but they heard her loud and clear, not realising as she squeezed her eyes shut that the two before her stared in disbelief, of course they loved her. Why couldn't she see that?

"Oh, Y/N, sweetheart." Aziraphale mumbled, shifting forwards in his seat so he could put a hand on her knee, "why on earth would you ever think that about yourself. We love you, and I hope that you love us too. You've done so much to help us and take care of us. Please let us do the same for you."

And that's what it took for Y/N to crumble, falling into a fit of tears, whimpering as Crowley scooped her up, letting her nestle into his neck and wrap her leg around his waist, sitting so she had support, Aziraphale joining in as he wrapped an arm around her back, letting her know that they were both there for her. That they both loved her.

She wasn't alone.

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.