CHAPTER 1

We were so in love with each other.

It's crazy if we break up right now.

"Erika, do you want to go grab dinner together today?" he asked with that sweet smile of his. Oh, that devilish smile of his that made her fell for him. "What's in your mind?" she smiled back, making the boy to look away and chuckled. "Fast food. I haven't eat any for so long." He pressed his lips together, praying she would agree.

"Of course, love. I don't mind."

There's no way there will be an ending for us.

We're in this too deep now.

Walking down the still busy street together, hand in hand, was something too familiar. They both were fond of those intimate moments; walking in silence and just enjoying each other's company. Kento gripped tighter and smiled without looking at her. "I cant believe we've been together this long,"

"Right... I thought the same too. And I am still madly in love with you. Did you cast a spell on me?" she giggled, nudging her elbow on his side.

There's no in fucking way we going to separate.

That statement made him smiled but he felt something different. "I guess I did." He looked at her who was already looking at him. "I love you," he mumbled so softly it was barely audible. Erika nodded and looked away.

No fucking way.

a/n: heyyyoo im finally back with a new story and im trying something new. i hope y'all look forward for it. and yesshhh, its my little crush Kento and Yuta heheheh 

can't wait to let you guys read this one. thank you for reading!!