Jeff The Killer's best day!

Jeff nursing usually kill the innocent people. He regretted sure, but he did not. But be evening, he wept over what he had done to his parents. With his brother who had supported him and who loved him. "Why the hell I killed them Why did it happen? Why could not just Randy and them leave me alone?" Jeff sobbed

The night was quite quiet, he heard a voice. It was a happy voice. He decided to follow it. He walked and walked until he saw a beautiful girl. She went straight to the forest. Jeff followed and had the knife ready. When he went vidre he saw that she hugged a tree. He heard a gray. "Why mom?" She said. Jeff began to wonder. He went straight to the girl, "Hi there, everything will be okay?". "No," she cried. "It was not a question, what happened? Are you okay?" Horror he said. It was quiet for a few hours, until she asked, "Who are you?" scared. "I? I called Jeff: If you have heard of me" He smiled. The girl was not exactly afraid of him. She did not. "Okay, my name is Tia. But should we go for a walk?" She almost smiled. Jeff nodded. They went for a stroll trip. They talked a lot about themselves.

Her mother died of drinking. His father was always gone all the time. She was so afraid that her father would die one day. She is always with friends to encourage her.She did it to forget the day that happened.

So Jeff ... What happened to your face?" she asked. "I cut my smile and burned eyelid" he smiled. "Do you have parents?". Jeff was not just to answer the question, but he said "I told them to go to sleep." The girl was a bit scared, but it turned Jeff and sat sobbing. "Why should all be afraid of me? They've never seen such a beautiful boy. But I'm not beautiful anymore, I do everything, I do with my face, I killed my brother and my parents, I miss Liu!" He cried and cried, until the girl patted her on the back and said "You're beautiful." Jeff stopped crying. "What?" Almost blushed. "You are, I like you." She began to blush and kissed Jeff. Jeff was a tomato! They held each other tight and kissed. He reached her bra and took them off. He kissed the breast. Tia thought it was a great feeling but stopped. "I can not!" But I must go now. Talk to you later, Jeff! Jeff was again covered with the red cheeks.

Angre redigeringene