Jeff The Killer's best day 2

When she makes in her house, the father was home. He had a belt in his hand. "Where have you been?" He shouted. "I was out with friends" She said scared. He stormed to her and started to whip her. She horror. "Why do you lie? I do not like people who do not speak the truth!" He whipped harder and harder. "Please, Daddy Do not do this!" He took her hair and put her and left her on the floor again. Then he would whip her again, he shuffled behind him with a knife. "What the fu-" He could not fulføre sentence. "Man does not beat children and preferably no girls!" It was Jeff. "GO TO SLEEP" He gutted his father. Tia cried and gave him a hug. She thanked him well. He Carried her to the bed and lay on her. He kissed her properly.

The next day slept them in layers. But not Jeff. He did not sleep, he could not because he had no eyelids. But he thought that he just was not safe for her. He is a murderer, he dressed and went out. When he took a piece, Tia shouted at him. "Where are you, Jeff?" She cried. Jeff turned around and went back. He took her hand and looked straight into her eyes. "I can not stay with you, I'm dangerous and you know it. I think you should look after yourself. But I will always remember you" Tia got tears. "Jeff, I ... I ... I .. I'll gonna miss you" She collapsed in tears. Jeff kissed her and hugged her for the last time. "I hope I'll see you at night" Jeff smiled. "I will always remember you at night" Tia said.

Well ... Dramatic story of Jeff The Killer. But I make more story about him since he's cute! XD