12

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟳 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟴 𝗣𝗺

Jada, Nessa, and TaTa were all at a block party. TaTa really didn't wanna go but Nessa begged her to come so she did. TaTa had a bad feeling about the party but she just ignored the feeling.

"If you wanna leave we can" Jada said to TaTa as they got out the car. "No im fine" She lied. TaTa was very uncomfortable she really wasn't the party type. Jada knew she was lying but she didn't wanna press her about it so she just left the conversation at that.

"TaTa loosen up" Nessa said to TaTa. TaTa just rolled her eyes at her sister statement. Jada didn't like how Nessa begged her sister to be here. As soon as they walked in Nessa went straight for the drinks.

Jada and TaTa just followed her. Nessa grabbed some hennessey and mixed it with lemonade. "Yall want something" Nessa asked the two. They both shook there head no. Jada didn't like how she was drinking knowing she was the driver. TaTa didn't trust the drinks and plus she didn't know nobody from here.

Its been an hour since they been here and Nessa had went somewhere with some boy. "Im ready to go" TaTa said and Jada nodded in agreement."Wait where's your si-". Jada got cut off by hearing gunshots. Jada hissed at the pain in her arm. She had got shot. She looked over at TaTa and saw her coughing up blood. "TAJA" She yelled and went to her and picked her head up. Jada pulled her phone out and called the ambulance.

Meanwhile Killa, Tai, Dee, Tj, and Jay were all at the trap chilling. "You ever found out about ole girl" Jay said to Tai. "Mhm. I was right bitch got caught up" Tai said as he shook his head. "At least you stil finna have one" Jay said. Tai really wasn't ready to have a baby but he knew he had to get ready. Dee looked over at Killa who was on his phone and held a mug on his face.

"Fuck wrong with you nigga" Dee asked Killa and made everybody look at him. "I dropped my fucking blunt" Killa said and made everybody look at the floor and start laughing. "Somebody fucking yo girl" Jay said still laughing. "She value her life" Killa said shrugging. Tai pulled out his phone and facetimed Jas. "Why it sound like you in a car" Tai asked Jas.

"Thats became I am" Jas said. She was on her way to the hospital Jada had told her what happened. "Fuck you about to go" Tai said. He didn't understand why she was out at this time a night pregnant at that. "To the hospital they got shot" Jas said. "Who" everybody said. "Jada and TaTa but Wada says she's fine" Jas said. "Fuck that come on" Killa said. Tai hung up the phone and everybody left the trap and got in there cars.

15 minutes later they made it to the hospital. They all got out there cars and went up to the desk. "Room for Jada Wright" Killa said to the nurse. She typed her name up and stared at Killa. "Bitch I know you heard me what the fuck I said" Killa said with the meanest mug. "Room 325" The nurse said while she sucked her teeth. They got on the elevator and clicked the floor number. They walked in the room and seen Jas and Jada talking.

"Jas, she got shot 3 times" They heard Jada say as they walked in the room. Jada looked everywhere except at Killa. She knew Killa told her not to go but she went anyway. "They ever come back with any update" Jay asked. Jada shook her head no. "Um Miss Wright theres someone here looking for you" The nurse said. "Who" Jada asked. "Umm her name is Janessa Brown". Jada rolled her eyes in irritation. "Just send her in here" Jada said making the nurse nod her head.

Janessa came in the room looking mad. Janessa thinks that Jada let her sister get hurt. She couldn't believe that her 'friend' would do that. "The fuck you let happen to my sister bitch" Janessa said as soon as she walked in. "Bitch ian do shit you the one the left yo sister for some bum ass nigga" Jada said as she sat up from the bed. Jenessa rolled her eyes putting her hair in a ponytail.