👿Lust makes me sick👿

Lust. It's another way for a man to say "I want your body", basically he is longing for a woman's body ... it's not always man but the business I'm in, it usually is.
I have lost count of all the men I have kissed, there ages, the way they look, if it was good or not and if they are even still alive or not.

I'm 18, I look a little older because of all the makeup I wear. I have dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, I'm pretty tanned which is no surprise because we live in Spain, I have an alright face shape if I'm being honest and I'm in pretty good shape.
I look like my papa and act like my papa which is sometimes good and sometimes bad, it varies from moment to moment.

Ok let's get Dow to business.
Yes, I'm 18 and no I'm not a girl that makes a living of riding a guy.
I'm in the mafia ... if you had read the information about this book then that would have been clear to you since the start.
I am writing this myself to note everyone about what life has come to in the mafia, I am doing it with the help of my beloved sister Georgia who I have grown up with.

No on with the story.

. . . . .

As I look out of my window I realise it's going to be another shit day. Grey clouds cover the sky like a blanket of dullness, little spits of rain drop down like a thousand little bullets. Except it won't kill us.
Today papa has assigned me the task of going to a bar and slapping the dick of a man called 'Antonio Canola'. He's a 25 year old man from the Russian Mafia, I have to get details of him about the next shipping of money there getting so then papa can go grab it with his already rich hands.

I get up and sigh, I should get showered. I undress and look at myself in the mirror, I'm skinny but not skinny ... I have muscles because of all the training ... that let's be honest doesn't help with anything.
I'm tanned and I have slight freckles, my face is already pretty toned so that's good I guess.
Anyway shower.

Fuck that's bloody freezing, I don't care though. I stand there in silence letting the water run down my face, I brush my hair and get out and straighten it, I only have about two hours to get to the bar and ... sleep with that guy.
"Marilyn honestly it will be fine ... this photo of him isn't half bad" my sister says putting a photo of him in front of me.
Ugh worse than I excepted. No he's not fat or got bags under his eyes or anything. It just that he's my sister type, football player type of guy that looks sweet but Is honestly such a dick.
Jet black hair, blue eyes, those cheekbones that are to big for his neck and honestly a stubble ... no ... no ... no ... no thank you.
"Sure I guess" I say getting up and looking for something to wear.
Georgia sits on my bed watches me look for something to wear.
Pink dress, no. Blue skirt and white shirt, no. Oh but this ... this could do.

I hate wearing dresses, there so uncomfortable and violating

I hate wearing dresses, there so uncomfortable and violating. A simple silk shirt with white jeans should do it.
I look at myself in the mirror and smile, this will have to do besides it's only going to be on for like 20 minutes.
"Your Papa would like to speak to you miss" my maid says walking past the room.

I say bye to my sister and she hands me a condom, she winks at me and tells me to get going. I run downstairs and get to my dads office, knock one knock twice.
"Come In!" I hear him shout from his desk.

I walk in and sit down on the couch across from him playing with my hair. He keeps writing for a while and then looks up at me.
"Dear, be very careful ... and if anything goes wrong then what do you do?" He asks pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"Press the button in the side of the 'car keys' which send a signal to your phone so you know you can save precious little me!" I say pretending to faint.

"Marilyn" He says covering his face with his hands. "I know this is getting old but we need you to do this".

"I know papa, it's just why can't woman fight ... it gets annoying" I say kissing his cheek.

"You know why Marilyn, now please get going to the bar, remember ... flirt ... tease ... get in with it and then torture" he says winking at me.
"Goodbye papa" I shout skipping out the room.

I go down to the garage, what shall I take? Hmm yes!
I get a helmet and put it over my head, I get the Harley Davidson and start the engine ... hell Yeah this so fucking cool!
And holy shit it's fast.

. . . . .

I get to the bar and take of my helmet, time to get going I guess. I make my way in and have a look around, blonde guy making out blonde girl, girl dancing for a bunch of guys and then there's my guy.
I make my way over and sit on a bench beside him, I sigh to grab his attention, he looks at me and smirks.
"Rough day huh?" He says finishing his drink.

"Oh yes, shit hole of a boyfriend cheated" I say which is obviously a lie.
He nods.
"What do you drink?" He asks.

"Oh usually just a glass of red wine" I say flipping my hair a little to look at him.

"Glass of red for the lady" he says to the bartender.
"Well aren't you a gentleman" I say playfully slapping him on the arm.

"I try my best" he says before looking me up and down a few times.

"So mr..." I start.

"Mr Canola ... but you can call me Antonio, nice to meet you miss ..." He says.

"You can just call me Marilyn" i says.

"I'm hoping that's after Marilyn Monroe not Manson" he says making me do a playful giggle.
"Hey um, I have a room next door ... how's sound I take you round" he says winking at me.
"Oh I would die for that" I say giggling standing up.

Ok time for some fun. We get back to his room and he is already taking of his shirt very quickly. He sits down and says "take your clothes of". I giggle.
"How about ... this" I say sitting in his lap so I'm facing him. He smiles at me and then says it again "take your clothes of".
So I do, but very slowly, he smiles at me. Ugh this is disgusting. Once I have my top of he tells me to take my jeans of so I do.
He tells me to "spin around for me princess". I don't, I stand there smirking at him while he watches me.
"Whatcha want princess?" He asks unzipping his pants.

I make puppy eyes and point down at his pants. He nods and tells me to sit on his lap.

The next five minutes include -
Slapping.
Kissing.
Licking.
And much much more.

Until he decided to slip it all in at one time. Omg this is awful ... kill me.
Not so long after we are lying on his bed panting. I get up and say "I'm going to get my phone" I say going through to the bathroom and into my purse, I take out a gun and make sure it's loaded.
I walk out and lie back down beside him.
"So Antonio ... where do you work?" I ask getting the questions up and running.

"Oh ... Eh I work at a ... a strip club in the middle of town" he says making his voice shake a little.
"Oh ... your boss must make a lot of money right?"
He gulps.
"Ugh Yeah, probably ... we never talk" He says.
"Right ... So, I bet your boss has enemy's right ... like the mafia" I start.
"Listen I don't what all these questions are about but..." he starts but I cut him of.
The gun in now levelled at his throat. My face has gone from cute and innocent to "if I pull this trigger your gone so start talking".
He looks at me up and down and sighs. "Fuck, this is great isn't it" He says.

"You know ... all you woman ... this is the correct job for you because your all so good at acting but inside your nothing ... your papas sold you away to the mafia" he says laughing.
"Oh really ... no my papa is mafia boss, he gave me this job because of how 'adorable' I apparently am" I say pressing the gun to his head now.
I get out the car keys and press it.
I sit with Antonio until my father arrives. He cuffs Antonio and says "go get dressed darling you did good". I nod and go get dressed quickly heading to the motorcycle and heading home.
When I get home I look out the window, it's really dark and I decide just to sleep in my underwear.
This shit has to stop. Woman kissing this guy and then this guy and then this guy. It gets disgusting and honestly it's disrespectful because it's men just saying "woman are to fragile to do any other job".
ARE WE FUCK.