Y/n's begininng

I do not own Attack on Titan or any characters in it. All of them were created by Hajime Isayama. The following setting is 25 years before the fall of the wall. When Y/N was born.

    Y/n was born into a family of silver. Her father was a Duke respected by all. When I say all, I mean all the people in the government. The citizens of all the three walls despised him. They would throw rocks at his carriage and harass his family. The Duchess was kicked out of any boutique she entered. Her brothers were spat on every time they walked down the streets. But they couldn't do anything that could cause potential harm or bleeding or else they would be executed by King Fritz.
   The hate that is continuously growing among the people starts at the roots of the Duke's family which are stained with blood and tears. The first Duke was named Erden, who was also known as y/n's great grandfather. He was known as a malicious killer who would kill anyone who got in the way of his plans. Even if it meant for his family to die, with a heir to spare. He even created an experiment with many different people which gave them the power of titan while remaining a human form.
The people thought of them as people who are as deadly as titans and as fearful, so when y/n's grandfather was named Duke after the passing of Erden, he ordered those group of individuals to be hunted and killed to remain peace within the walls. Even children weren't spared, there are still some lurking amongst normal people. Y/n's father, the current Duke, also has the Militia look for them and kill them at sight even if they weren't so called "Ackerman's". With killing sprees going all around town, the people were getting furious and calling them murders and even reported of their loved ones deaths by the Duke.
    The people protested many times but he had the protection of the Military Police who would close down the boutiques the Duchess was kicked out from and beat up people who spat on the Dukes son. Y/N was just born and was 7 months old when all this was going on.
    She was kept inside at all times and the closest she could get to outside was her window where the breeze carried the smell of blood and garbage from the sewers where the underground people lived in the dirtiest conditions. Y/N pitied them but didn't really care too much about them.
    When she was old enough to walk, she would carry a sword around and run around the mansion and threaten to stab the maids. They would just smile and mind their own business. She had her own guard that would follow her around as she ran with her sword and would catch her before she tripped on something. Then would carry her to to sleep when y/n was tired.
    Soon after Y/N was 6 years old and was able to hold a small dagger. Her and her guard would spar sometimes and y/n would always lose. She would always fall on her but after being pushed back by the dagger and would start crying. She guard would giggle and pick her up and walk around with her.
" Dont cry. You're getting better y/n", the guard whispered to her ear.
"Really Amilia!! Am I gonna beat you one day!?", y/n exclaimed y/n.
"Of course, When you grow up, I'm gonna get really old, and weak. And you're gonna get stronger and healthier than me. And who knows. I might die before that day", said Amilia.
"NOO! I do not command you to die. I'll kill you if you die", pouted y/n
"Sure, Sure, you can kill me", chuckled Amilia.