Chapter Four: A Day For Deals

Upon entering the portal,

Dipper looked up at Bill when he returned to his dimension home and asked, "So, Master Cipher?"

Bill responded by looking at his new pet and saying, "Yes, sweet Dipper."

Dipper was tense. There were a million questions running through his head at the time. "So, what happens next...?"

Bill smirked as he took Dipper's hand in his and pulled him into the living room. He pushed him down onto the couch and kissed Dipper roughly.

The nervous boy attempted to move away from him. "Bill, I am still in pain from last night. Can we have sex later?"

Bill grabbed Dipper's hair and forced him to look deep into his eyes. He could see the fear in Dippers' gaze, but he didn't care.

 "I'll let you off with a warning, but you will call me Master Cipher until I tell you otherwise." Bill's response startled Dipper and filled him with fear; however, he knew that he had no choice but to obey.

Dipper winced, grabbing Bill's wrist in a feeble attempt to release himself from the grip. "Yes, Master Cipher."

After kissing Dipper's forehead, he let go of his hair and walked away, leaving Dipper feeling overwhelmed and confused. "I'll give you a break this time because you're still in pain and need time to process what just happened. Please contact me if you have any questions."

His sudden change of heart confused Dipper, and he didn't know why he wasn't being sweet anymore. It wasn't worth making him angry by questioning him. The boy's confusion lingered in the air as he hesitantly nodded and thanked his master.

He looked around in his new "home." There was a lot of black and yellow in the house.

"This is awful. Bill needs to redecorate his house."

Dipper sat on the couch, staring at his rope-burned arms. He got lost in his thoughts and felt a strong sense of despondency wash over him as he tried to think of a plan. "Is Mabel going to be OK? What am I going to do here for the rest of eternity?

"What will my parents think if Mabel returns home without me?"

"What if Bill gets bored with me and kills me, or just abandons me after all my family is dead?"

Dipper was fixated on the many thoughts in his head, some of which bothered him more than others.

Eventually, he may be able to convince Bill to allow him to visit his family from time to time if he obeys him. When your master is a sociopath who intends to make your life hell, it is easier said than done. He was imprisoned, but he was expected to act as if he were a willing servant.

He wandered to the front of the house and looked at the front door with a longing for the life he left behind. "It makes no sense to have a front door if I can't escape."

A gray, static void filled with unsettling sounds that appeared to come from everywhere at once greeted Dipper as he opened the door. 

He immediately shut it and resolved never to open it again. He was overcome with a feeling of unease and terror, which caused him to quickly turn away from the door and the unknown world it led to.

Dipper approached the window and noticed that it was the same as the front door, so he went in search of his master.

He made his way past the living room and kitchen to a long corridor with three doors: one led to a bathroom, another had no handle, and the third was locked.